No announcement yet.

e39 540i M-Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is CLEAN!! Did the M5 carbon fiber front lip fit perfectly with the M-Tech bumper? Because I've been looking around but none of the sites clearly specify that they will fit with M-Techs, just M5 bumpers. Just wanting to make sure they would fit.

Comment

Originally posted by BavarianGrun View Post

I wish I could have gotten it to work, my car is equipped with the DSp Business sound system. Car toys told me it was imposible to get it to work. Well not impossible but I would have to gut the entire sound system and replace it with after market.

Yeah man, dsp is a bitch.

Also, i cant help but noticing that all though the car is a facelift e39, the moldings aren't shadowline...?
      Having them match the paint makes the car look a lot cleaner in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by BavarianGrun View Post

Here is how she sits now with the coils, 20 mm spacers, and carbon fiber M5 front lip. BC coils ride amazing by the way. I will be lowering the front another half inch tonight.
        Which lip is that? Do you have a link to where to purchase it?
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

Looking good bud.

Comment

Love it alot. Man I need to get rid of the wood trim in mine so bad
            -SW|UK-
            Education - Knowledge - Power
            insta: @stinkinrich

Comment

impressive...you just made me spend money

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Magnaflow

Hello,how do you do to put the" magnaflow exhaust" have you got some pictures please,thanks

Comment

Hey boss.. the BC coils that you bought and installed, were they the standard springs rates of 8k/6k? if so, did you or have you experienced any rubbing with the spacers and having it as low as you did in that gas station pic?

Comment

Hi. Just wanted to say love the build. If you don't mind me asking, how does the radio work for you? The pioneer one you installed. How do you like it?

Comment

So clean and it sits just right. Beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                        X