No announcement yet.

Junkyard build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new lip and lost of the skirts make it legit. IDK how I feel about the wheels still.

2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Comment

• Originally posted by dropped. View Post
        Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
        My. Exact. Thoughts.

I literally saw his post about losing the skirts and yelled "YESSSS!" out loud. The car is dope now man, even with the wheels how they are.

Comment

• thanks for the comments guys! its appreciated

been thinking about going with 15"s and air.... probably won't have enough money with school and such but we'll see what happens. lol might find something at the junkyard again
          1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
          1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• no updates,

just ass shots

Comment

• love how this looks with the new lip and minus sideskirts. big props for doing something out of the ordinary. there is a decent sl2 where i live. if i ever get a chance ill snap a pic for ya. keep up the good work

Comment

• thanks guys

sooooo, today I might have made a bit of an impulse buy. its an altimeter, inclonometer, compass and thermometer all in one.... couldn't resist, should be hours of almost free in car entertainment

should be here in a week or so

at least it isn't a boost gauge

Comment

• Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
                  thanks guys

sooooo, today I might have made a bit of an impulse buy. its an altimeter, inclonometer, compass and thermometer all in one.... couldn't resist, should be hours of almost free in car entertainment

I would have no need for that in the part of Texas I live in lol. I actually like the Mismatched wheels but don't let this make you fall lazy towards completing either set. if I was you, I would be searching still.
                  sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

so got rid of the side skirts, mudflaps and lip. got a smaller accord lip now

its almost there
                    This looks 100% better in my opinion. Keep up the great work, budget builds are always a blast.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• this car has come a long way, I like the mismatched wheels only bc they are the same finish however I think this car should be on a complete set of either one or the other or a totally new set.

yeah thinking about it you should sell these as drift spares and pick up a new and complete set up

Comment

thanks guys

You're kidding, right?
                        - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• haha nope, not kidding. lol wanted one forever, and when I'm done with it, it'll go into my dads truck.

Comment

• love it, different wheels and all
                            sigpic1998 Volvo s70 na auto
                            kinda low, kinda loud, really slow. check it.
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=35112

Comment

• Cool progress for what you are working with, I like the junkyard finds and making it work!

Comment

thanks guys

MItsubishi Montero/Pajero?

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

Working...
                                X