Junkyard build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xavierb View Post
    This is a dope ass build. I just started working on my 96 SW2 and this gave me some great ideas. I like the JDM style you got going witn the VIP inspired interior and Im diggin the center gauge cluster. Biggest question is howd you do your cruise control because I want to get a wheel but saw that as an issue.
    Thanks! I relocated the controller to the ignition shroud but, and wired it up before the wheel. If you have any more questions shoot me a message and I'd be happy to answer them.
    1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
    1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Hey man awesome build, this is crazy unique. I love when people take regular cars or cars that maybe others don't see the potential in and actually put in the work, makes for a better build imo! Also awesome how you were able to come across so many cool parts for your car at PnP.

Also I live in Edmonton but I'm in Kelowna for school right now, during the summer I would love to do a photo shoot of your car if you're down!!

Keep up the good work!
      WORLD'S GREATEST MOM
      Instagram: DoranPayment

Comment

• Originally posted by BEEMDUB View Post
        Hey man awesome build, this is crazy unique. I love when people take regular cars or cars that maybe others don't see the potential in and actually put in the work, makes for a better build imo! Also awesome how you were able to come across so many cool parts for your car at PnP.

Also I live in Edmonton but I'm in Kelowna for school right now, during the summer I would love to do a photo shoot of your car if you're down!!

Keep up the good work!
        Thanks man! I appreciate the kind words! Tons of people just seem to discard cars at pnp, it's kinda sad actually. This car probably doesn't exist anymore sadly, I parted out some of it to a buddy and kept some pieces for another car. Ended up selling the car pretty much bone stock to my brother and he sold it to someone else, last I heard someone had spotted it in a yard which isn't surprising as the subframe was almost non existent lol. Right now I've got a bagged honda civic and a honda beat.
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

• Seems like its reminisce day on this build haha. Gotta say it was one of the builds that got my ass moving with my car and gave me something to go off of. Junkyard builds for life! Well done sir.
          99' Saturn SL2 DD slow build
          IG: bsweitzer99

Comment

• loved this build and still do

wondering how its holding up now..

Comment

• no fucks given

IG : TARTOCITRONN

Comment

Working...
              X