The StanceWorks Shop Truck: 1928 Model A Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    But you're his homie right? About to post pictures of his cars I'm sure.
    And sell his wheels for more too?

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

• Originally posted by Daffy View Post
      And sell his wheels for more too?
      Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      But you're his homie right? About to post pictures of his cars I'm sure.

I **** you guys, making me feel bad for laughing out loud at those (poor guy)

I'm looking forward to reading a build on this thing, I spy a bmw v8 in there I think.
      I've always enjoyed learning about how it got there as much as looking at the finished product. Its not big deal that the car is done and the thread isn't build threads are kind of a bitch to update imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
        Its not big deal that the car is done and the thread isn't build threads are kind of a bitch to update imho
        no, its a huge deal, i ruined EVERYTHING.

if its that big of a deal mike himself can go delete the damn post. it aint a spoiler if it debuted at bimmerfest!
        2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
        2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
        1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• needs more mike.......
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Mike is never going to update this thread...

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
              Mike is never going to update this thread...
              nope.

he does mention how useful a build thread would be in the article:

Originally posted by http://www.stanceworks.com/2013/05/mike-burroughs-ford-hot-rod-bmw-model-a/
              While I'm sure some are interested in every step of the build, it's better left for a build thread.
              2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
              2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
              1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

• Ahh I want to see the end result! I cant imagine all that fabrication.
                Lexus IS300 SportsDesign
                Thundercloud Metallic

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal View Post
                  Ahh I want to see the end result! I cant imagine all that fabrication.
                  The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.
                  Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Very cool car!
                    Original front fenders backwards over the rear wheels?

Comment

• This is pretty sweet going old skool like that. I may have missed it but what will be the powerplant in this little beast? Love the idea of jiding the discs with the Buick fins. Honestly dissapointed when I saw those. You have used the old F100 drums up front. They are hydro and look good. Here was my first attemp a building a hotrod. I had never done anythign like that before. Built the frame very similar to yours. I used a leaf spring rear setup though and drums all around. Powered by a 69 Buick 350 I built the lakes style headers and put baffles in them. They were awesome at night when the steal wool would get hot it would blow sparks out.

Comment

• Hey Mike,

this project is unbelievable! How many hours did you spend in your garage?
                        KMK Fotografie

Comment

Working...
                        X