Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IGeL View Post
    Thanks for the feedback man
    But let me ask you just one more thing..
    Is that bolted to the hub or is it both hub and quick release??
    Its well cheap 25$ its a very good price
    I meant that there is a $25 difference. The 2.0 is $125 and the 2.5 is $150.. I believe. (or possibly $100 and $125 respectively depending on where you buy them)

The short hub attaches first
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/NRG-Short-Steering-Wheel-Adapter/dp/B005WKHKP6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1328381360&sr=8-5"]Amazon.com: NRG Short Steering Wheel Hub Adapter (Boss) Kit - VW Golf (89-98) - Part # SRK-181H-2: Automotive[/ame]

Than you attach the quick release to the short hub
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/NRG-Quick-Release-Kit-Gen/dp/B001AM1PHY/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1328381422&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: NRG Quick Release Kit Gen 2.5: Automotive[/ame]

And lastly you pick a steering wheel. The quick release is drilled for momo, nardi and a few other popular bolt pattern. If you get something where though you can buy a little tiny adapter kit to screw it into the quick release. I guess my friend had to to that to fit his grant wheel?
    My photographs can be found on: Tumblr & Facebook

Comment

Damn man Thank you for the tips and the info
      I've been researching i'll be ordering the 2.0 plus the short hub
      Just have to see if they ship it to Europe.

Still yur Westy Golf Looks Dope
      Keep up the gud taste..
      ...Riding Low with Flow...
      Igelphotography http://igeladiction.deviantart.com

Project Build ---> http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=Golf+portugal

Comment

and here is a photo of the wood shift knob I believe I mentioned earlier...

Comment

I picked up an extra set of tail lights, and painted them all red. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I also picked up some new oem bummer chrome strips.

Comment

wow, looks so awesome.. was just in portland last wk, woulda been sick to see this around..
            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

looks awesome! Very clean
              sigpic

Comment

yes! i love this!

Comment

personally i love this car... always kinda wanted one but every time i find one, another Benz steals my money )) Id love to see newer style bumpers on this to match the flares and maybe some side skirts and round headlights... love the shift knobs! good Job man... stay original.

Comment

Just detailed the mk2 I picked up love your build bro
                    Follow on IG
                    amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                    Vintage AME Wheels
                    RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                    W115 & W123

Comment

Thanks for the nice words guys! Here is another photo with my friends Jetta in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Bystrov View Post
                        personally i love this car... always kinda wanted one but every time i find one, another Benz steals my money )) Id love to see newer style bumpers on this to match the flares and maybe some side skirts and round headlights... love the shift knobs! good Job man... stay original.
                        Thanks. The small bumpers are here to stay, I am in love with them. The flares on the other hand, I'd eventually like to get rid of once I get some money for paint/bodywork they are covering up a few bad dents at the moment. I've always been a fan of round headlights and maybe way down the road I might try some out, but that's probably not going to happen anytime soon haha.

Comment

i love everything about this car you pulled off those rims great !

Comment

Working...
                          X