Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No matter what I do, it's still a Cavalier.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SVTNL View Post
    The title really threw me. But after 12 pages all i want is more!!! Great to see a legit build. You've got some skills! hurry up and finish!
    Thanks a lot man.

Just so you all know, I haven't given up, I ordered tires last Friday, not the one that just passed, and they haven't shown yet. Kinda pissed, but what can you do really.

I've been doing a few side jobs while I wait to get some more cash flow and hopefully finish it sooner.

Originally posted by Kielan
    Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

• Wheels remind me of Works vs-xx from a distance, definitely legit man! Can't wait to see this on the ground scrapin'
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

• checked out the whole thread.

awesome build and work onthis cav.

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• updates. meow
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Just seen that you'll be changing up the wheels. Looks pretty good so far. You'll be making more common platforms out there look stupid.

Comment

• I wanna see wheels on! I really need a new computer background

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
              Originally posted by nickskater09
              I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• Well gentlemen, this thread will FINALLY start picking up again. The car became no longer a silver work bench today and we moved it back onto the hoist. The shop got a relatively good clean up which made me feel significantly less depressed.

I bring a peace offering of one shitty picture of the dust collector outside. I hope to get some serious work done this weekend.

It's also an instagram picture, I'M SORRY! FUCK, STOP YELLING AT ME.

Comment

• 2001 Focus Sedan from an ex-ricer. See my build thread
                  http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17122

Comment

• Keep workin man, shits looking clean, never liked a cavi till i saw this

Comment

• looking good man, can't wait to see all the wheels mounted and the car back to ballin

Comment

• Thanks fellas, the wheels that are currently on the front of the car are going to wind up on the back, the tires, I feel, are pretty big and currently rub the fuck out of the fenders in any steering position, and they're still sunk about an inch :/

And for anyone who is going to ask, they're 215/40 on a 9

Comment

• Hipstergram picture or not, the car looks great and I'm glad to see you're taking it back out. Keep it up!
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            Hipstergram picture or not, the car looks great and I'm glad to see you're taking it back out. Keep it up!
                            thanks

Comment

• Yea buddy, can't wait to see it at h20
                              We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by tomshouse516 View Post
                                Yea buddy, can't wait to see it at h20
                                Unfortunately (or fortunately, depends on where you stand on the car), it will not be making it to H20 this year.

I will be driving down in this:

It will also have the bike in the back, and hopefully (fingers crossed) whitewalls, by the time I come down.

The car likely won't see the road again 'til next spring, as it stands right now I can only afford to go to H20, or finish the car... and I'd much rather go to H20.

Comment

Working...
                                X