Slamboard? I think yes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EG6Stance View Post
    What kind of screws did you use?...I tried making a board and used thread rods and nuts for it but when it was all done it wouldn't roll so I opened 3/4 holes so the nuts hide but it was still dragging the ground. Would love some help i'm really wanting to make one that works perfect..
    I just went to a boltshop and bought screws similar to the ones that you normally use on a skateboard, but they didn't have Allen heads they only had Philips which is the same thing. They're identical except they're just longer. The ones me and my buddy used were 3.5 inches long and we just tightened them with Nylock bolts. Make sure you get the flathead ones so the screws can sit flush into the board!

Comment

Alright thanks so much. And Would Wal-mart boards work for test boards? and Did you have to bend the trucks at all?

Comment

Built my own suspension to be different and not have ugly trucks stick through.

Comment

Alright thanks so much. And Would Wal-mart boards work for test boards? and Did you have to bend the trucks at all?
          any board works!! hell, you can use a piece of plywood hahah. though i don't know how long that would last you

Originally posted by unii View Post

moar pics...nowww

Comment

Here is my longboard from a few months back. It was too low to ride as it would scrape when I got on it. I have some 74mm Sector 9 wheels sitting in my garage, just need to find the time to fit them.

Last edited by OCKlasse; 10-20-2011, 10:37 AM.

Comment

unii... you seriously have one post and thats it... do you own a car? haha
              E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
              E36 M3 Mugello rot
              GEN2 TUNDRA CM
              https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Now let's make a bagged skateboard

Comment

^

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by unii View Post

Superlike. Someone needs to find a way to make fenders for these.

Comment

Originally posted by Thingsandstuff View Post
                      How about no.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        How about no.
                        Haha this guy!!

Comment

This is my try at making the board. Horrible but I know what to get and what to do for the next one. Good thing it was a walmart board. Let me know what you think of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thingsandstuff View Post
                            thought about it for a sec and decided against it.

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
                            unii... you seriously have one post and thats it... do you own a car? haha
                            haha I'm a lurker, I have a slammed miata. Just not quite ready to post, its nothing that great.

Originally posted by dlum125 View Post
                            moar pics...nowww
                            this is all I got, I shaped the plate to the boards curves and welded and ground the bolts smooth that attach the plate.

Comment

This is my try at making the board. Horrible but I know what to get and what to do for the next one. Good thing it was a walmart board. Let me know what you think of this one.

Where?!

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
                                Here is my longboard from a few months back. It was too low to ride as it would scrape when I got on it. I have some 74mm Sector 9 wheels sitting in my garage, just need to find the time to fit them.
                                LOL nice try! but i think longboards are too flexy to make into slamboards

Comment

Working...
                                X