X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is fucking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by eyelykeknives View Post
      Can't really blame him, it was cooler than his Toy's r Us skateboard /: haha xD
      Exactly, But ill probably be doin another sooner or later when i have more time.

Comment

Win :thumbsup: the one on canibeat you posted is my skateboard i made, i found a picture of a slammed skateboard while browsing the interwebs, and decided to make one! Yours is way cleaner though i just took a dremel to mine, put zip ties, and spray painted it haha.
        Originally posted by Shade
        Yeah I'd be the idiot on here with a slammed Testarossa with some serious camber issues..

Comment

I think i'm going to buy a really crappy cheap board and do this over winter break, so I can use this around school haha. I'm just wondering which size wheels I should pick up.

Comment

Im doing one in the next couple of weeks.. Lets to start i our own Stance(board)Works Club

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Awesome... should have a I **** speedbumps sticker. :P

Comment

I have one of these too lol, I still have skateboard wheels on it and got used to riding it like that

I wanna camber it out though, someday, oh and my cuts for the wheel wells are so much more sloppy, lmao it looks so bad

Comment

I'm gonna try to ride it around campus one day... and try not to eat it in front of everyone... well even if I do, my board is cooler than yours.
                  Exactly, Its like have the lowest car on campus people give you looks but mad props for being that crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2EZEM8 View Post
                    This is my bad boy. ordered longboard wheels for it off ebay, just waiting for them to come.

Woo nice one !!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris05ppwz View Post
                      Win :thumbsup: the one on canibeat you posted is my skateboard i made, i found a picture of a slammed skateboard while browsing the interwebs, and decided to make one! Yours is way cleaner though i just took a dremel to mine, put zip ties, and spray painted it haha.
                      Oh awesome! That's the one I saw and we were like we gotta go make one /: as long as it's rideable and you get attention who cares! xD

Originally posted by VQpoweredZ View Post
                      I think i'm going to buy a really crappy cheap board and do this over winter break, so I can use this around school haha. I'm just wondering which size wheels I should pick up.
                      The ones me and my buddy have on are size 70mm, but mine are 78A hardness and his are 75A hardness. His are a bit softer than mine. Honestly just take your board and your trucks to a skate shop and pick a few wheels and see how they fit!

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                      Im doing one in the next couple of weeks.. Lets to start i our own Stance(board)Works Club
                      Haha for reals and then have a skateboard meet LOL!

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                      Haha mine has a "Built not bought" sticker

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Exactly, Its like have the lowest car on campus people give you looks but mad props for being that crazy.
                      Yeah for reals it's gonna be awesome xD

Originally posted by AustinY View Post
                      I have one of these too lol, I still have skateboard wheels on it and got used to riding it like that

I wanna camber it out though, someday, oh and my cuts for the wheel wells are so much more sloppy, lmao it looks so bad
                      Haha try out long board wheels man you won't regret it :P

Originally posted by ChristopherJason View Post
                      Exactly, But ill probably be doin another sooner or later when i have more time.
                      Post it up when you're done!
                      Last edited by eyelykeknives; 10-17-2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Post it up when you're done!
                        Ive got 2 in mind, one Based off a Dirft Missile, and a Classy one.

Comment

you guys shouldve gone with a 2 inch drop thru board im launching my longboard company soon and ill post pics(once i launch) of some of my 2 inch drop downs tht are only use for downhill.....they r really low but not tht low

Comment

Originally posted by Marxtin View Post
                            you guys shouldve gone with a 2 inch drop thru board im launching my longboard company soon and ill post pics(once i launch) of some of my 2 inch drop downs tht are only use for downhill.....they r really low but not tht low
                            HEY you're from the 8club!! hi

you know that would've been a good idea hahah! except i don't know how it would've worked because the wheels would've still had to go through the board. but if there was a way to do a drop through, it would be form and functional!! as of every slamboard right now, the trucks are useless HAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by electricalbox View Post
                              if someone wants to send me one i'll be more than happy to put it on there!

Comment

hmmm might go cut up my skateboard in the shed that hasn't been used for about 2 years haha

Comment

Working...
                                X