the sorta flush nissan missile truck.....PICTURE WHORE WARNING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks man

so my piston rings finally came in the mail. been waiting a little over a week for em

and i picked up a rear output shaft seal for my trans along with some ultra black to re-seal it

and i will be ordering my trans adapter in 3 days when my paypal finally accepts my bank account

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Uhh yeah. subscribed, this is so sweet. So unique, keep up the good work man can't wait to see where this goes

Comment

• This thing is so fucking baller, subbed for sure.
        IG/TWITTER @alloydhiggins

sigpic

Comment

• Makes me want a truck, good stuff man

Comment

• just realized i never posted these.... i sent these in on another forum for a calendar shoot.
            takin by my friend and i in julian ca.

small update i took my s14 knucks to my buddy eric at AHB and had the knuckles tig welded a little over an inch shorter and dropped to kill any bumpsteer.

and heres pics of the frontier drop spindles with 620 tierod holes tig welded on with hardbody hubs rotors an calipers (FRANKENSTEIN to the max lol)

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• had to trim one of the calipers a little

620 rotors compared to hardbody

620 calipers compared to hardbody

on the truck

and me and my buddy re-assembled my transmission with new seals, and media blasted the cases. pics soon.

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• sick truck man

Comment

• ^^^^ haha thanks but which one =]

so i got a visit from the ups man today =]

new tail lights from another forum almost for free

timing kit

belt tensioner

rod bearings

what todays deliver looked like

gonna put the pistons back in tomorrow =]

got my shifter bushing kit at a buddy's shop gonna go pick that up after i get some more trans parts.

and maybe if i actually have time this weekend ill finally sandblast my intake manifold

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• this is sick

Comment

• I randomly came across this truck on YouTube the other day! So cool!
                      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• ^^^ haha thanks man

so i started building the motor today and i got a fair amount done, turned out pretty well =]

honed the cylinders with a 380 grit brush hone

and re-ringed and installed the pistons, and new rod bearings.

and got a little impatient and installed some of the timing parts too =P

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• This is great man, keep it up!
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
                          Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• thanks madhatter. kinda hard to keep this thing going right now since i get paid every monday, i order shit online monday night and hope it gets here by the weekend and try to survive the whole week with no paper lol..

got a little more done today. not much but at least its something.

welded in the from crossmember and painted it, i still need to make tension rod brackets for it.

and my girl likes taking pics of me while i work haha

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• Nice Work man ! !

Comment

• This is all really cool. Good work
                                | 92 Toyota Hilux |www.facebook.com/WellingtonTruckingFriends|

Comment

Working...
                                X