Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needs more progress!

Comment

good lord thats rusty haha this thing is sweet though! <3 and needs more progress ^^^^

1993 1993 3000gt VR4
      1988 BMW 325 (for sale, PM me for details!)
      1991 s13 hatch

http://breatheslowbreatheslow.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PJ Prendergast View Post
        good lord thats rusty haha this thing is sweet though! <3 and needs more progress ^^^^
        yea no clue why nissan would put some type of paint finish on there interior metals but it will be dealt with...

half off weekend at the bone yards, gonna go get a transmission, power steering pump, and a smaller brake booster. =]

thanks for the kind words guys

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

rim and tire specs on those diamonds?

nice trucks man

Comment

i wish they were diamonds just a set of steelies someone was throwing away.

15x8.5+0

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

got a little bit done this weekend.

got the spacers fully welded in and threw a quick shot of paint on them.

^^^ if those things budge at all I'm going to quit working with metal all together lol

got two crossbars welded in for the cage.. just need door bars and shock hoops

current state of the truck

and it was 1/2 off at the bone yards.
              got an alternator, power steering pump, oil pick up tube, ignition coil, and a MAF super cheap!

found the trans i need up in compton having a friend scoop it up for me =]

and i did my taxes and found out I'm getting a ton more than i expected!!!! so I'm getting the trans adapter kit a lot sooner than i thought i would =]

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

so i got my heads back from the machine shop and oh boy they look good =]

full 3 angle valve job, resurface, and thorough cleaning.... had to replace 4 valves due to rust and age

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

this is coming along nicely
                  im josh. i have a supra

Comment

so i was up in LA today and tried to scoop up as much crap as i could with my limited cash and came back with some good parts that i needed

w58 trans

and s14 uprights

pretty stoked....but soooo broke lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• mounted the rack and crossmember with the right hardware hopefully for good

stripped out some more wiring and painted the rusty ass metal behind the dash, and mounted the column

and heres the little BS bracket i had to make to keep it from shaking

cold run wheel fittment teaser shots

about how much camber i expect to be running lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• i <3 this thread.

Comment

• thanks man

little more work done today

so i got a litle sidetracked today and started on the drop spindles for the datsun 620

d22 drop spindles with d21 wheelends

cut out the front crossmember, gonna make a new one with new tc rod brackets.

but i was mocking up the stock lca's and tc rods and noticed a little problem...
                          they are way to short!!!!! gonna have to make a new set about 9" longer =0

i need to start puttin some of all this crap back into the truck lol

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• kinda like it but it whent from super clean to all beat up and shit

Comment

• oh it will be clean again, almost show quality trust me friend

DRIFT BUILD

Comment

• fun truck lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X