• Show
Clear All

Rotiform <3

Comment

3-piece rotiform BLQ's+ slammed taurus=nasty, dirty sex
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

I was thinking either vce's or nue's but the blq's are bad ass.

Comment

I already really liked those wheels on the Jag. I am really digging this project.
          Basco

Comment

Nice! I think you're gonna need to roll fenders for the moment when you can get rim to fender lip. This is exciting.

I think Rotiforms are nice, but somewhat prevalent at the moment. I'd do something different or keep what you have, paint them body color and get 215/35s.
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
              Nice! I think you're gonna need to roll fenders for the moment when you can get rim to fender lip. This is exciting.

I think Rotiforms are nice, but somewhat prevalent at the moment. I'd do something different or keep what you have, paint them body color and get 215/35s.
              agreed. You already have such a different car. Putting Rotiforms on it, nice though they may be, would be kinda running with the trend. Put it on Ferrari wheels or something wild.

Comment

I agree, The reason I was thinking the vce's is because they look like a huge version of the factory wheels. Don't get me wrong I love the jag wheels, and I didnt think I would ever say this about this car, but it might need something bigger. These wheels will live on the car for at least another year or two. As for the ferrari wheels before I was ever thinking jag wheels I wanted 348 wheels, which is why I bought my set of "caymen" jag wheels. they are the same size, so I could just buy one set of tires while I was piecing together a set of 348 wheels.

Comment

I'm impressed by what you've done, but nothing is more impressive than the amount of work Ford put into these cars to make them hard to mod.
                  StatusRacing.com
                  Configure YOUR Seat Here
                  Tel: 1.480.265.8600
                  Email: sales@statusracing.com
                  Fan us on Facebook

Comment

I would have never expected Nissan struts to be useful here.

I like where this is going.

I like em dropped.

Comment

So speaking of which, have you found a set of wheels you'll like to run with? bentley fat fives would look sexy on this body style.
                      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Ya, I'm running the jag wheels. I have good looking wheels now, and there are other areas of the car to focus on now. I need to sort out all of the air management, finish the bag set up, shave a few more things, swap out to leather, and do some general up keep on the mechanical side of things before I consider spending more money on wheels. But its nice to dream. And I'm afraid Bentley anything is out of my budget.

Comment

This is sick! I think at this point, most wheels are going to look sweet. Except for widened steelies... Keep up the work!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                            this is actually so damn cool lol
                            Not as cool as a Hawkeye wagon, but definitely interesting.

Originally posted by Rion
                            I have 4 cheater switches that fill things some people put groceries in that in return makes me a female dog in heat.

Comment

Love seeing people take on different projects. Keep up the good work bud.
                              My Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Richard_Gud. View Post
                                this is actually so damn cool
                                x2
                                slamburglars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X