Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
    Yep! Took a little hiatus from the site. Was working a lot and didnt have time.
    I see that well i am stoked you got your truck back Now get going back on working on it
    Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
    Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Finished the Interior Today. There might be a few more thing i may do but as for now this is what is done for the time being.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Comment

• Fuuuuu! I love the way that came out. So jelly. Ive been wanting to do this but with a black/white/grey plaid but I can't figure out how to remove my headliner and don't want to fuck it up.

Keep your windows light so people can see inside lol
        | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
          Fuuuuu! I love the way that came out. So jelly. Ive been wanting to do this but with a black/white/grey plaid but I can't figure out how to remove my headliner and don't want to fuck it up.

Keep your windows light so people can see inside lol
          Haha Thanks. Yeah i always had the windows light. I wont tint them just cause cops around me are anal about tint and will make you peel it off on the spot of being pulled over. Do some research on how to take it out. Its not hard.

Comment

• What's your next plans?
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Going to do a few more pieces of the interior so that way the whole interior is dont not just the front of the truck. As for the plans... Here they are.

Winter/Spring Plans:
              1) Do Interior and Panels = Half Way done.
              2) Fix rotted out door panel.
              3) Do my full front end swap to the Sonoma. (Parts ect. on Back Order).
              4) Rebuild my Exhaust and have it blow out in the wheel wells instead of the rear.
              5) New Tail Lights (On Back Order).
              5) Going lower in the Rear to get rid of my rake i have currently.
              6) After lowering Possibly new wheels OR I am going to get Spacers and lower profile tires.
              7) Shave the Tail Gate and Antenna on the fender.
              8) Cut out my Drive Shaft support and rebuild one since it gets caught on speed bumps :/
              9) Shave that rust down on the frame and repaint it.

This isnt on order it will happen when the time comes.

Comment

• Started on the Arm Rest today. The arm rest top part has been broke forever and i wanted to replace it but instead i am gonna alter it since money is so tight. I ran out of time working with it but not happy with the way it turned out so far :/

I might not even finish it. I am thinking of just creating my own top part of the arm rest and the wrap it to my liking.

Comment

• phantastic

Comment

• Too bad the headliner didn't come out straight. I love the idea though!

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBlais View Post
                      Too bad the headliner didn't come out straight. I love the idea though!
                      Yeah thats what happens when you do it the cheap way under a budget with no time. But i guess that's what i get. The material was the wrong type was really stretchy and and hard to work with. This is the first time doing interior work and its as easy as learning from your mistakes. If i had the money to do some of the things to perfection with this build i would but it just cant happen at this point.
                      Last edited by way2fastx3; 01-18-2012, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Got tail lights in finally.

Comment

• Buddy of mine got a new camera setup and wanted to try some rolling shots. Im in winter mode so dont mind the height/rake lol.

Was suppose to shave my tail gate today but with the snow i am going to juts sit down and relax for the day.

Comment

• Picked up a good find over the good ol internet. Picked up this Shaved Tailgate for ONLY $15! Needs a good amount of work but now i have something to do that wont involve spending money on this build.

Comment

• Started the tear down on the tailgate so i can refinish it.

Comment

• lookin good need pics of the tail lights in

Comment

Working...
                                X