• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
    Yea.. saw blades go for 200-300 here
    Yep! There still not very common though

Instagram - @choadyhighroller
    Originally posted by nickskater09
    I think Jody, along with Ashton, like to push the line between "street legal" and "realistically driveable".

Comment

• What i found 3 sets of sawblades on CL yday? lol

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• http://allentown.craigslist.org/pts/3011633785.html

Just found these.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I don't want to do any shipping from Atlanta haha. I like to go look at my stuff in person. I contacted the one in Allentown and he said the wheels were sold and he forgot to delete the post :/ Back to searching.....
          Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
          Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• Update Time! I was hoping it wasn't going to be something like this but.... the truck left me on the side of the road today which is very unusual. Long story short is, The engine overheated. Found out it over heated because i had no coolant in the truck. The reason there was no coolant was due to the fact i have a leak somewhere. Tomorrow ill have daylight and a jack in my possession so i can look around better.

Bright Side! I possibly have a new set of wheels for the truck but ill keep ya updated on that.

Sorry for the bad cell phone picture.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
            Last edited by way2fastx3; 06-13-2012, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Got to take a look at it in the day today and came across this...

All my coolant leaked out over night...

My new friends for the next couple of days to try and find the main source the leak is coming from.

After putting in the coolant and sealer after a quick 20 minute ride around town to break the sealer i parked it and let it cool down for an hour and come out to this...

I think from messing with it for a few hours today it seems like its going to need a new head gasket. Been trying to save money up for my bad setup and these small things keep setting me back :/

Comment

• Yep kinda sounds like a head gasket. That dex cool likes to eat through gaskets and clog stuff up i flushed it out of my bravada and switched to green. A head gasket shouldn't be too hard to do since its the 2.2, how many miles are on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattmac2007 View Post
                  Yep kinda sounds like a head gasket. That dex cool likes to eat through gaskets and clog stuff up i flushed it out of my bravada and switched to green. A head gasket shouldn't be too hard to do since its the 2.2, how many miles are on it?
                  The Dex cool is what i picked up cause it was on the cheaper side cause i had no money on me when i needed it. I do use the green as well when needed. Yeah i am not worried about changing it. It will be a weekend job but it will take more time taking it apart and putting it back together to replace the gasket. It has about 120k miles on it now.

Comment

• Nice truck, check mine out.

Comment

• the only reason I didnt tell you that your thread sucks, because its 12 pages long and has yet to deliver any sort of "stance" is because my very first vehicle was a s-10. and I love them. miss my 4.3 vortec =( hopefully you get this thing on air or body dropped or both!!! soon because its in dire need and without a doubt has the potential.
                      C280 Build Thread
                      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Originally posted by FlatRocker View Post
                        Nice truck, check mine out.
                        From your build it looks like you are getting close to the end. What exactly are you stuck on for the build?

Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                        the only reason I didnt tell you that your thread sucks, because its 12 pages long and has yet to deliver any sort of "stance" is because my very first vehicle was a s-10. and I love them. miss my 4.3 vortec =( hopefully you get this thing on air or body dropped or both!!! soon because its in dire need and without a doubt has the potential.
                        Yeah i completely agree dude no worries... The main goal was to stay static and go with some crazy dumb wheel fitment and leave it at that since its my daily but i got rid of that idea and once i get a new daily driver (Next month or so) the goal is do to the normal 3'' body drop and air it out so its lay'n frame. I already have a few parts in hands like my switch box, some lines and my 5gal tank. Just need a new daily so i can body drop it and air it out the right way.

Comment

• Originally posted by way2fastx3 View Post
                          From your build it looks like you are getting close to the end. What exactly are you stuck on for the build?

Yeah i completely agree dude no worries... The main goal was to stay static and go with some crazy dumb wheel fitment and leave it at that since its my daily but i got rid of that idea and once i get a new daily driver (Next month or so) the goal is do to the normal 3'' body drop and air it out so its lay'n frame. I already have a few parts in hands like my switch box, some lines and my 5gal tank. Just need a new daily so i can body drop it and air it out the right way.
                          sounds like a fantastic plan ! I wanted to stay static and daily driven as well. Although after numerous repairs due to being static and slammed I have made my mind up on making the switch to air. Its a great choice and a friend of mine who is currently on e-level tells me that its the best choice he has ever made. What are your plans for a new daily ? I wish i still had my s-10 it would be my daily and the benz would be the garage queen. Sadly my little brother totaled her. A local junkyard actually payed us to take it away because it had a freshly rebuilt 4WD 4L60-E that the guy wanted to transplant into an older suburban.
                          C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Was going to say FREAKIN AWESOME until I scrolled down. Holy crap man I hope you get that fixed. Thats what did my truck in.
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                              sounds like a fantastic plan ! I wanted to stay static and daily driven as well. Although after numerous repairs due to being static and slammed I have made my mind up on making the switch to air. Its a great choice and a friend of mine who is currently on e-level tells me that its the best choice he has ever made. What are your plans for a new daily ? I wish i still had my s-10 it would be my daily and the benz would be the garage queen. Sadly my little brother totaled her. A local junkyard actually payed us to take it away because it had a freshly rebuilt 4WD 4L60-E that the guy wanted to transplant into an older suburban.
                              Yeah i love being static but it has caused alot of issue's and alot of them are not posted on here lol. Drive train and other odds n end issues with the truck ive had since i put a drop kit on it. I think my new daily whip is going to be a Subby WRX but thats just for a ball park idea for the time being.

I hang out with nothing but bagged trucks when i am not in the stance scene with friends and most of them are on e-level and i can say for myself i cant wait to turn my sdime into a real build.

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              Was going to say FREAKIN AWESOME until I scrolled down. Holy crap man I hope you get that fixed. Thats what did my truck in.
                              Thanks Bud. Yeah well bright side is to this issue. I am going to basically fix it and also replace alot of other old shit that needs to be looked at. I am going to take the A/C out and do a "Very Mild" wire tuck once i know what i can and cant tuck with me doing air in the next few months.

Comment

• Tear Down Time!

Love having access to a garage. Save's alot of headaches!

Engine Rebuild 025 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 024 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Took the engine apart to dig for my issue for my coolant leak and a few other issues i have been having...

All went well.

Engine Rebuild 009 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 012 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 014 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 006 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 003 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 002 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 001 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 004 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Engine Rebuild 016 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

HERE IS THE CULPRIT TO ALL MY ISSUES! I knew the whole time what it was but now i physically can say it was the issue lol.

Engine Rebuild 008 by way2fastx3, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X