No announcement yet.

Just a Truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookin good! you should clear your headlights i think that'd look really good on your truck

Comment

• notch is easy and it will ride so much better

Comment

• Originally posted by mattmac2007 View Post
        lookin good! you should clear your headlights i think that'd look really good on your truck
        I like the orange in the front cause just having that little bit of orange make the front pop i guess.

Originally posted by Wildman Productions View Post
        notch is easy and it will ride so much better
        It easy to do but if i am going to go that far i mine as well bag it. Yes a C notch rides so nice!
        Instagram: "Cole_Lenhart" Out of Thread Builds Shoots and Progress
        Just a Truck Build: "Here"

Comment

• New Project: Refinish and different color face.

Untitled by way2fastx3, on Flickr
          Last edited by way2fastx3; 04-22-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• yessss! they look great!

Comment

• I love those trans am wheels man.. i wish they came 5x114.3 :p

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Up close they are really bad but like i said i am going to refinish them and go with a new color face. I love these wheels myself and i think putting these on will give me the look i am leaning towards.

Comment

• yeah with those 50mm spacers i believe you'll be 16x8 et-34f and 16x9 et -50r right?

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                    yeah with those 50mm spacers i believe you'll be 16x8 et-34f and 16x9 et -50r right?
                    That is correct sir. I am going to go with spacers in the front as well for a closer fitment once i get them on the truck. Not going to go with any stretch with tire but deff not as much meat on the tires as i have now with my current setup.

Comment

• Those will look sick with a polished lip and silver centers, especially with the color of your truck. Gold might not look bad either.
                      ///M 2.0
                      G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                        Those will look sick with a polished lip and silver centers, especially with the color of your truck. Gold might not look bad either.
                        Yeah well these wheels were originally with gold faces and when i break the paint down i might go for the gold face BUT overall i was going to go with a silver or light gray face. If the color of my truck wasn't so dark i would do a color matched wheel :/

Comment

• thats gonna look really nice i never thought to use those wheels lol

Comment

• Score! Love the wheels man!
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Thanks All. Yeah when i first got the truck i looked into them but nobody repped them so i couldnt get good enough picture/idea BUT since i want a mesh looking wheel i looked into these and it clicked in my head. Now i have to work my ass off to refinish in a few weeks before 2 upcoming shows.

Comment

• I wish I had a good bolt pattern...
                                Find me on Instagram - alex_garagezeroeight

1931 Ford Model A project - http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2362912

Comment

Working...
                                X