No announcement yet.

Senza pari 280z build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he posted on JDMC, so im wondering if theres any updates....
    Vimeo/ twitter/ YouTube
    zwsphoto@Gmail.com

Comment

• Hey guys! It's been a few months since I've been on here so I'll rundown the list of whats been going on...

Being in Wisconsin we have this dreadfully long season called winter in which myself, and a few close friends (who I also work on cars and fabricate with) fall into a bit of a depression stage. Last fall the building in which I'd been renting for the past two years was sold, so we were somewhat forced into smaller quarters. That and all of the snow on the ground put a halt on some of the progress I was making.
      So, instead of crawling into a cave for months and waiting for the snow to melt, I got into my somewhat seasonal mode of guns:-) So, the past few months has been spent buying and building up a few rifles, designing a few F-class target stocks and a few somewhat radical tactical stocks, along with reloading several thousand .308 rounds.

Onto the good stuff.... I've also finished the exhaust for my Forester... which I'll probably be redoing in the near future as time permits. It's a full 2" straight through from the header back, with 2 resonating chambers near the rear, and two mufflers we made ourseves. Its definitely quieter, but after a 3, mile road trip to Florida and back, not as quiet as I'd like:-) It also has somewhat of a rasp to it at certain rpm's, which I won't tolerate. So, a few tweaks here and there and it should be set.

Untitled by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

Pay no mind to the shit covering the car... that's just winter in WI.

I've also got a new set of summer tires which will be going on the summer wheels this week. I'll lower it down another 3/4" of an inch, wash the daman thing, and post up a few current photos late rin the week.

As for the Z, I'm looking for a new building where I can start building the frame. Other than that, no new news to report on it. Same goes for the Rx7. As soon as it starts to warm up, tht will change:-)
      SENZA PARI

SENZA PARI by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr
      Flickr Album:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/74953263@N07/

Comment

• Originally posted by SENZA PARI View Post
        Hey guys!

Comment

• Hes BACK!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by JC.
          'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

• he's alive!
            Lucas
            Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
            Originally posted by LCG
            High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• Here are a few screen shots of Christine's 280Z turbo manifold... we'll be tacking this up this upcoming week to verify everything fits as it should. If everything check out, this will be one wild looking manifold:-) Be ready for updates on this one....

L28 TURBO MANIFOLD V.2 4 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

L28 TURBO MANIFOLD V.2 3 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

L28 TURBO MANIFOLD V.2 2 by SENZA PARI #1, on Flickr

I've started on the new exhaust for the Forester as well. This one will not be done in haste, and will use pie-cuts entirely. I'll post up a few photos of the progress later tonight.
              SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Ha! What are the odds. Thought I'd check up on this thread for the first time in a couple months, see if there were any developments and I'm glad to see work is still happening in the background.

Looking forward to seeing this new manifold.

Comment

• Wow that manifold is going to look great

Comment

• When I saw this thread again I was about to tell people to leave a dead thread alone.

Glad you are still around

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Welding began on the new Forester exhaust last night...

SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Damn man
                        Love those pie cut turn downs on the exhaust
                        Do you do any side work?
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Damn man
                          Love those pie cut turn downs on the exhaust
                          Do you do any side work?
                          Side work, as in?? We're working on a number of cars or parts for people constantly, so if that's what you mean then absolutely.
                          SENZA PARI

Flickr Album:

Comment

• Your work is amazing, just went through all the pages in this build, damn. its all so good, I want to be able to weld like this! would make things infinitely easier. anyway, mad props to you for all the work you do at such a high standard, also, mad Z. Had a shell of a 280zx myself for a while there but couldn't bring myself to chop and drop like I wanted to I sold it. this will be a mean finished product!

Looking forward to more Z build pictures

Comment

• please impregnate my GF, so I can have kids with the same welding skills as you
                              Lucas
                              Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
                              Originally posted by LCG
                              High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

• wish I could weld like you.

<- jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X