E36 Build || StanceWorks coils || ACS Type I Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
    You Sir build some amazingly sexy cars!!!!
    Thanks man hope to get some money so i can do something neat to the e28 in the future.

Since this thread got bumped, ill post what i fixed before i sold it.

Originally posted by Zic View Post
    So i need to do a list of thing that are bugging me. And i need to get done.
    Parking break cable left side has always bin missing. bought a new one. Fixed
    fender liners front and back need to be fitted. Own them. Fixed
    kidneys are miss-matched in color. Only need to use a heat gun to get them back to black. Not fixed
    Doors need to be polished few small scratches, tho they are buffable Don't have a polishing machine, nor do i know how to use it. Not fixed
    Arm rest is rattling. Have ordered new parts to fix it. Fixed
    Need to put under tray on. Need to order it, because its broken. not fixed
    Something is rattling in the rear. Since i fixed the sagging exhaust. Need to get it on a lift. Fixed
    Need to fit the UUC Camber arms and fix the fitment. And again, need a lift or a jack. Fixed
    Need to replace the side skirts, because they are unoriginal and hang to low. Need new ones and all the misc clips. Kinda fixed, glued them on better
    Fix foggy headlamps. Have no idea how to do it, heard you could use a heat gun. Fixed
    Making the moldings more black. Using a heat gun.Fixed
    Oil Change Got the filter and oil. Need to do it when i get in on a lift.Fixed
    Need parts for the head lights. The four small little glasses and the chrome bit for right side. So i can use high beams again Need to find a used one. Not fixed
    Fit the sprinklers and sprinkler system. Own everything.Fixed
    New front breaks. Have to order them.Fixed
    Fix the break warning light. Own the sensor.Fixed
    Make a parking break booth out of suede. Own the material. Not fixed
    Clean the head liner Don't know what to use to get all the greasy finger prints of.Fixed

That is all i can think of now. But when that is done. The car should be 100% complete. Until something else fails or needs a upgrade as money will allow it.

*edit

Front panel needs to be fixed. I put a dent on it. Need to get it to a paint shop. Not fixed
    Engine is making unwanted noises. Its one of the bearings in they pulley system that has failed. Need to order a new one. Fixed
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Love the way it came out. The ACS have always been my fav. Awesome Job!

http://www.catuned.com
      sales@catuned.com

Comment

• Thanks man
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Damnit this is a hot one!
          Originally posted by Mähks
          isso... felgen, fahrwerk, keine kohle mehr

Comment

• Thanks man
            -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Great build. sad to see it go.. As far as fitment goes. I'm thinking of running the same sizes ACS type 1 wheels and tires on the rear of my e36. my question though is the front is 9x17 ET 6 any tips on what tire size i should run? i know you were running 195/40s with 8.5x17. planning to pull and roll the fenders all around to lower it more. Thanks in advance!
              - Project Zero -

Comment

• With the 9's I would go with 205/40's. Depending on how low you go, there is no need to roll, pull or remove the fender liners on the front wheels. I had mine installed and had no fender work done, but running maxed out vorslag camber plates with no rubbing at all.
                Tho on the rear the fnders were heavily worked. But still not pulled and it rubbed a little on stock camber arms that were maxed out. I should have installed some bump stops to prevent this.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• So i see you hammered the rear of your fenders.. would grinding out the fender then rolling it be more subtle. I'm not trying to repaint the car..
                  - Project Zero -

Comment

• Originally posted by one10_e36 View Post
                    So i see you hammered the rear of your fenders.. would grinding out the fender then rolling it be more subtle. I'm not trying to repaint the car..
                    use some wire brush to get the sealant out, spray some sort of rust protection on there after wards. Then heat them with a heat gun, then roll them carefully and slowly. do not rush it. and keep re-heating. If done right you can avoid cracking the paint.

Tony the fender roller seems to be very good. see if you can contact him, if he is anywhere near you.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• thanks for the tips man appreciate it. if i can make the trip ill be sure to contact tony, maybe about 2-2.5 hours away from me.
                      - Project Zero -

Comment

Working...
                      X