Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea sounds like the ZC's. Rears arent adjustable. Thank God lmfao

Comment

• Great looking car man! Really good job on the repairs on the front. Where in faroe islands are you?

I'm from Iceland and 1/4 foroyingur frá Hvannasundi.
      E34 525ia Touring '94 Daily driver
      E34 525i '93 In the making
      E34 525i '90 Drift car

E34's, gotta love them....

Comment

• oSHo are the front's adjustable?

Thanks man, im from Tórshavn.
        pínadoy Hvannasundi eg gengi í flokki viđ einum har frá.
        "oh Hvannasundi one guy in my class is from there."
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Wow, meant to say fronts arent lmao. I read something with the rears and just put that down -_-

Comment

• great build, you've made a great e36 sir

subbed

Comment

• Thanks.

The car came with Bosch projectors, but one was busted due to the crash. Tho got a hold of two new ones. Missing the inside glasses.

Here is the main problem with them, the chrome reflector has started to peal off.... the plan was to spray everything black except the projector reflector and high beam reflector, but its pretty much useless. So everything got sprayed black. Now i'm looking for a new right side headlight, so i can make a complete set that has a functional high beam light.

Sprayed it with matte black heat paint, you can see on the projector that some paint got though masking tape, i cleaned the projectors tho. they are all right now.

one complete, you can see that i have some other spare glasses, tho they are all for the ZKW projector headlights, and the bosch ones are not the same.

both done.

Right side is how it used to be, with normal ZKW lights. Left side is the new bosch projectors.

Ordered a new key, clips for the m-tech moldings. now i just need to save some cash so i can get some camber arms to avoid rubbing on the rear arches.
              -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Cleaned the car. Need to paint the front of the side skirts, the paint is gone because of rock chips. Also need to fix the foggy headlamp.

mmm, nice new paint. Also the front at max lift. Getting dropped as soon as i get my parts that i ordered. UUC Camber arms, hurray for having American parts in Europe. It makes me special. The plan is to get the wheel fit perfectly so i don't rub. No need to ruin the paint on the fenders.

Need to put the plastic bits back in the front bumper. Fender liners and under tray etc.

swapped out the switch for the parking break light on the dash board.

here you can see the switch in the right lower corner. one of the previous owner had installed the switch on the wrong side, and then installed the arm rest. and what happened was the switch was squeezed and ruined. Also got new bolts for the arm rest because when the installed it they only used one. and it was annoying as fuck, because it was making noise all the time. Now its bolted in securely and does not make a sound.

changed the bulbs in the dash, because one was busted. Thought it would be better just to do them all at once.

Got these wheels back. Long story short. I sold them and now i have them back.

This is the fitment with 205/40 on the 9's on the back used to have 195/40 on 8's. Gonna try and run 225/45 and 245/40.

So i need to do a list of thing that are bugging me. And i need to get done.
                Parking break cable left side has always bin missing. bought a new one.
                fender liners front and back need to be fitted. Own them.
                kidneys are miss-matched in color. Only need to use a heat gun to get them back to black.
                Doors need to be polished few small scratches, tho they are buffable Don't have a polishing machine, nor do i know how to use it.
                Arm rest is rattling. Have ordered new parts to fix it.
                Need to put under tray on. Need to order it, because its broken.
                Something is rattling in the rear. Since i fixed the sagging exhaust. Need to get it on a lift.
                Need to fit the UUC Camber arms and fix the fitment. And again, need a lift or a jack.
                Need to replace the side skirts, because they are unoriginal and hang to low. Need new ones and all the misc clips.
                Fix foggy headlamps. Have no idea how to do it, heard you could use a heat gun.
                Making the moldings more black. Using a heat gun.
                Oil Change Got the filter and oil. Need to do it when i get in on a lift.
                Need parts for the head lights. The four small little glasses and the chrome bit for right side. So i can use high beams again Need to find a used one.
                Fit the sprinklers and sprinkler system. Own everything.
                New front breaks. Have to order them.
                Fix the break warning light. Own the sensor.
                Make a parking break booth out of suede. Own the material.
                Clean the head liner Don't know what to use to get all the greasy finger prints of.

That is all i can think of now. But when that is done. The car should be 100% complete. Until something else fails or needs a upgrade as money will allow it.

*edit

Front panel needs to be fixed. I put a dent on it. Need to get it to a paint shop.
                Engine is making unwanted noises. Its one of the bearings in they pulley system that has failed. Need to order a new one.
                Last edited by Zic; 03-26-2012, 04:30 AM.
                -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• i hope u took off those chrome number plates from back.

Dafuq means to low ?

Comment

• The chrome number plate frame is still there
                    But i have two new black ones. and a new number plate for the front.
                    -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
                      Need to paint the front of the side skirts, the paint is gone because of rock chips.
                      Haha, i hear ya.

My front bumper already needs repainting, low cars and daily Autobahn usage do not mix at all But that's the practical side of having a black car, I just took a black marker and touched up roughly 40 small rock chips on my front bumper two days ago

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Wait so how did you go about painting the inside of the headlight? Using a scuff pad and adhesion promoter will make any paint stick for a while before chipping.

Comment

• @ Dr.Ak

... but yeah stone chips ftl.

@ oHSo

The paint aint chipping
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus

Comment

• This car rocks sooooo hard. Love it, and love all the little niggles. Makes things more fun.

My worse one is the squeak I get from the drivers fader seat after about half hours of city driving. Maybe I'm just fat, but I think it's the shitty ride. Ha ha

Drive the car to the UK for a clue of shows man.

Originally posted by Geoff.T
                            E36 owners. Take note on how its done from the Mexican or see main page.
                            MexicanFabEFFSIXTWO
                            Instagram:MexicanFab
                            YouTube Vlog. Go watch!

Comment

• Love E36s, these car is not an exeption. Good work, cant wait to see the followup.
                              My cars:
                              1978 VW Derby 1.3LS
                              1998 Audi A4 1,8TS Quattro Avant
                              1999 VW Golf 4 1.9TDi

Comment

• excellent work. love it.
                                I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X