No announcement yet.

Another Sentra **Lots of pictures**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank the lord you ditched that horrendous billet grill. The custom grill is alright, but I prefered the stock Sentra Spec-V grill. Regardless, the car looks leaps and bounds better than when you first got it. Nice work.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by power_shift View Post
      It's a Corolla.

The lip died in a fire.. like I said a couple posts up lol.

Gotta start looking around now to find a new set of wheels for when I do the 5 lug swap.
      Ah, sorry, post didnt show up for some reason on Tapatalk.
      | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        Thank the lord you ditched that horrendous billet grill. The custom grill is alright, but I prefered the stock Sentra Spec-V grill. Regardless, the car looks leaps and bounds better than when you first got it. Nice work.
        Thanks man. Yeah the billet grill was pretty bad. I like the stock spec-v grill, and I still ahve it to use during the winter.. but I really like the mesh grill. It's come a long way so far and there should be quite a few changes to it over the winter if everything works out like I want it to.

Comment

it has some potential. I'm assuming the hubs you're getting are 5x114.3 right? looking forward to moar updates!
          sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckdee View Post
            it has some potential. I'm assuming the hubs you're getting are 5x114.3 right? looking forward to moar updates!
            Yup.. 5x114.3. Front hubs are on the way.. just have to get the rears and some new rotors and it's time to swap! And some temporary wheels until I can find some other ones.

Comment

Gimme some crazy ish! Great platform to start with - keep on going with it OP

Sent from my iPhone4.
              [CENTER]My Audi Has TiTs
              I ♥ Wheel Whores

Comment

Update, for anyone who's interested. Got some new BC coilovers in and installed after a very long weekend of seized bolts, and broken bolts. But after all the headaches, here is how she sits currently. Still need to pull the rears a little bit more as it rubs some. Other than the fronts rubbing on sharp turns from the tire being up in the fender, I haven't had any more problems.

These are just some phone pictures that I have currently since I haven't had time to wash since the install. Better pics to come soon!

Comment

Needs spoiler back IMO, also needs much more low
                  2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

I really love this car. Sentra is good car in good budget.
                    water park in delhi

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Fails View Post
                      Needs spoiler back IMO, also needs much more low
                      I personally like it better without the spoiler. Can't go any lower.. I spun these all the way down when I got them and installed them on the car. So, no more low.. but I like how it sits right now. I still have to do some work since it rubs now as is.

But thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X