Another Sentra **Lots of pictures**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Sentra **Lots of pictures**

Figured I'd make one of these since I'm constantly changing things on my car. I drive a 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8s.. daily driven since 2005 and is up to 122,xxx miles now.

It's been through a lot of phases so prepare for tons of pictures.

Started out like this.. bone stock minus the ballin' billet grill:

Then got some sweet ass Motegi knockoffs:

Then I lowered the car on some cheap springs and got some stock 04-06 spec-v wheels and painted them black:

Then got bored of the 04-06 stockers and got some 02-03 spec stockers and painted them gunmetal:

Then I got more 04-06 stockers and painted them bronze, and also got an Evo2 catback:

Then I decided to buy something other than stock wheels.. so I found some 5zigen fno1r-c's in 17x7 +35:

Then finally got rid of the lowering springs and blown struts and found a great deal on some D2 coilovers:

Then decided to go spoilerless for a while:

Then sold the fn01r-c's since one of them was bent and very annoying, picked up another set of stock wheels and did the rear disc conversion and the 300zx 4 piston brake conversion up front:

Then lowered the coils down some more:

Then it got warm outside and the car was actually washed and nicer pictures were taken:

Then the stockers were painted white and Sentra owners minds exploded:

Then got a custom made mesh grill:

More fn01r-c's which were promptly painted white and a lip was sticker bombed:

Then I decided to go with something a little wider.. 17x9 +25 Rota Grid with 215/45 tires:

Pic from summer Import Alliance:

And finally the most recent one from a couple days ago. Installed a RS rear lip.. still have to get it painted at some point:

Next on the list to do is new coilovers so I can go lower. I would like to drop it about another inch all the way around, camber the fronts more, and do a little more fender work. Trying to decide if I wanna paint the grids another color this winter while I have them off the car or leave them bronze.

So, that's the life of my Sentra so far. Sorry for so many pictures.. the car has just been through a lot of phases

Let me know what you guys think!

I loved it up until the bombed lip an white wheels came off. But after that imo it jus became so basic.if the white wheels would have had the deminsions as the rotas that setup wouldve ben sweet in my eyes. Love the progress though

Comment

Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
      I loved it up until the bombed lip an white wheels came off. But after that imo it jus became so basic.if the white wheels would have had the deminsions as the rotas that setup wouldve ben sweet in my eyes. Love the progress though
      Well the sticker lip was involved in a tragic fire when I had it off for a little while.. there was nothing left of it lol.

The grids will post likely be powdercoated white this winter. Still trying to figure out what color I want to go with. I just got the bronze because it was the only color I could find in the size/offset I needed.

Comment

Love the new set-up! I'm also a sucker for a build thread that gives a quick over view of a cars whole life... Good work man.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I like the progress too but still seems like it's missing something
          "It's nice to be important, but more important to be nice."

Comment

O yea, white grids would be hott! I also really love that blue

Comment

you've got the idea,

white grids and moar low, i know it lowered alot from how it came stock but with the 17's it looks high still... 16's fit these cars well IMO but your on the right track now!

PS the paint color on the car is dope
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by scarder View Post
                I like the progress too but still seems like it's missing something
                I know.. I've been trying to figure out what it is lol. I'll get it where I want it eventually.. figured the rear lip was a step in the right direction.

Originally posted by KürBFèéleR View Post
                O yea, white grids would be hott! I also really love that blue
                Thanks man!

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                you've got the idea,

white grids and moar low, i know it lowered alot from how it came stock but with the 17's it looks high still... 16's fit these cars well IMO but your on the right track now!

PS the paint color on the car is dope
                Yeah these cars are monster trucks from the factory. New coils will come over the winter and more low will be achieved. I actually have a friend that's selling some BBS meshies redrilled to 4x114.3.. 16x8 +25ish I believe. I'm still considering it but I would have to get rid of the 300zx brakes I have up front.. which wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I'm still not sure how they would look on my car though. I test fit one of them on the rear of my car at the Atlanta Import Alliance meet this year.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.. these were the only ones I got:

Comment

Change of plans as far as wheels go. Someone posted up a set of 5 lug hubs a few days ago for a price that I couldn't pass up. I have the front hubs on the way right now and all I need to do is buy some Maxima rear hubs and new rotors and I'll be 5 lug. Hoping to have everything purchased and ready to swap in the next couple months. My friend has a set of stock 300z wheels so I'm probably gonna borrow those until I can buy some new wheels sometime over the winter. Not sure what I'm gonna go with now since I have so many more options!

Comment

cool ride. wider wheels are looking awesome on it

Comment

I was planning on doing the sticker bomb on my ride, then i saw this post and i was like dammit! it would be unoriginal now.

Comment

Originally posted by notoriousmunkee View Post
                        I was planning on doing the sticker bomb on my ride, then i saw this post and i was like dammit! it would be unoriginal now.
                        Well the sticker lip is no longer with us.. R.I.P. It was involved in a fire and there was nothing left of it lol.

Comment

looks like a sentra

Comment

Welcome to StanceWorks! Def in to see more pics of this when you complete it. At first I ***** it with all those other wheels but these 9's with a stretch look SO much better. Everyone does skinny tires and sunken wheels on these, so this is a nice change. Please put the stickerbomb lip back on, that made your car stand out from the crowd and look badass!
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by selah777 View Post
                              looks like a sentra
                              It's a Corolla.

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                              Welcome to StanceWorks! Def in to see more pics of this when you complete it. At first I ***** it with all those other wheels but these 9's with a stretch look SO much better. Everyone does skinny tires and sunken wheels on these, so this is a nice change. Please put the stickerbomb lip back on, that made your car stand out from the crowd and look badass!
                              The lip died in a fire.. like I said a couple posts up lol.

Gotta start looking around now to find a new set of wheels for when I do the 5 lug swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X