No announcement yet.

Straight outta Germany - Vol 2: E36 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusted the coils and slapped on the BBS. Now all it needs is a good detail and then it's ready for the Schnitzer parts.

I don't think I'll get the new wheels finished before DMPD, but it'll still look good on the BBS.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• damn you bastian!

was actaully gonna sell my touring but now i have to keep it and try to keep up to you!\

looks awesome with the acs parts!
      Bmw e36 touring bulid thread - check it out!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=60427

Comment

• Looking forward for the final product

Comment

• Markus sent me another picture of the Schnitzer parts... everything is now primered and will be painted very soon.

Car is registered now and I took it out for a quick spin today even though it's missing a bumper lol

Comment

• I adore youre car!!!!

but i don't think the bumpers are going to be better

suprise me!

Comment

• Love it Bastien!

I am definitely coming over next year in the Touring. 100%.

Comment

• Glad to hear that!

Snagged up a matching AC Schnitzer roof spoiler this morning.

But I'm not going to bother getting it painted in a rush, will be ready for next season. The remainder of this season is fine without a wing.

Comment

• Oooohh I have seen many people mention your E36 touring build is a legendary one in other threads here. I'm late to the party but I've finally bumped into the thread and I'm definitely going to keep track of it haha!
                  The AC Schnitzer parts look great, never seen them on an E36 touring before actually. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, no doubt it'll be amazing.

Comment

• Haha, thanks mate!

My painter sent me this today, excuse the shitty picture!

Picking them up on saturday and mounting the stuff on sunday!

Also, taped the roof wing to the car today to see how it will look... mhhhh, I like that.

Comment

• i'm curieus to see it done

Comment

• [Ugh where did you fine the ACS bumper? I've been looking for that, or a zender or RD lip now for a long time and nada...refuse to give into a M3 bumper!

@projects_always

Comment

• Used is your only chance!

Threw the bumper on for a quick test today, still needs a bit of work...

Skirts won't be fitted for now as I discovered one is bent and doesn't fit... I only test fitted the other one before painting, ugh. Need to see if I can fix that. Will be running the M-Tech skirts for the time being.

Rear bumper goes on tomorrow.

Comment

• Amazing
                            Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                            and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                            S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

• kaboink.... i'm laying of the chair

f*ck dude that is RAD!

love it!!!

Comment

• '87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

Comment

Working...
                                X