Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something different to StanceWorks.. (minitruck content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah im in wa, quite a few over here-
    most just hilux's with the leafs flipped or some shit
    not many decent fully tubbed body dropped etc
    but there are a few insain minitrucks in wa
    [minitruck] and [hollywood] are 2 that come to mind
    yeh but that eastcoast dw customs stuff looks amazing

Comment

Haha I used to work for DW Customs.. still good mates with them, We are like family.

Anyways, Update, Plans have changed, it isnt going to lay anymore...

Obviously most minitrucks are built to lay frame, but this build is different. After some discusion with AJ We decided a little bit of POKE was needed... In order to achieve this, while still going as low as possible, there will have to be some serious guard modifications.

Here is the picture of it as it is now:

And the rendering:

Im going to raise the wheel arches to be able to poke out whatever wheels we do decide on, while still getting it as low as possible... With a set of 18"s we may still be able to get it to lay with poke. But Im pretty sure 20"s are in order....

And here is the other rendering of the "widebody" idea.. I like the new path better though, just because its something different.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

idk the wide body may be tempting man. very unique if you do it subtlety

Comment

Looks like fun, I always wanted a mini truck.

However when you said ford courier I was like NOOOOO thats a mazda...are ford and mazda...like...the same thing down unduh?

p.s. raise those mirrors to the top of the a pillar, itll make the truck look lower.

Comment

Love mini trucks hope yours go's to plan i know yours is going to be for street only but i see some mini truck racing back here in the UK early on this year it was only a demonstration but looked fun some of the trucks were awesome looking,look forward to your updates.
            Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post

However when you said ford courier I was like NOOOOO thats a mazda...are ford and mazda...like...the same thing down unduh?

p.s. raise those mirrors to the top of the a pillar, itll make the truck look lower.
              Mazda B series and ford couriers are the same thing lol.... Australia is fucked
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Agreed on movign the mirror up ala super low "rat rod" style. I like the poke idea better than tuck. Different. Everyone tucks minitrucks. Go big or go home!

Comment

Originally posted by 6erWebb View Post

A lot of mazdas are fords. My mazda b3000 truck is really just a ford ranger.

I love the raised arches and poke idea. It's def a different take on minitrucks and I think itll be way sicker. You need the perfect size wheel though thatll make it lay frame and be perfectly flush with the lip MMs from the fender.. itd be soooo sick.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

I like this concept at least 30 times better. This could turn out to be so good, definitely going to follow your build.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                    ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

that looks like funnn. I would love to toy with a truck. so many rat options

Comment

Working...
                      X