Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something different to StanceWorks.. (minitruck content)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a soft spot for minitrucks, so many here in aus ay

most modded cars here are either bogan commodore/falcon
    jap import (includes all the gay evo kitted lancers with clear taillights)
    or minitrucks

Comment

Originally posted by kamberkid View Post
      have i seen that thing at the shorewood heights apartments on mercer island?
      Yup... Its my brothers, he used to stay with me there, now we live in kirkland.

Comment

This will be sick. I love minitrucks but rarely are the wheels and fitment to my taste. I'd love to see a clean truck slammed on some nice wide wheels fit super snug in the wells and still laying frame.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          This will be sick. I love minitrucks but rarely are the wheels and fitment to my taste. I'd love to see a clean truck slammed on some nice wide wheels fit super snug in the wells and still laying frame.
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            seen this on dut , had no idea you were going down this path with it but should be rad if all goes to plan! definantly will be unique down here.
            Amazing, more people from Aus lurking haha. Been on dut long? Im guessing you may have heard about me, Im kind of a big deal...

Originally posted by BADwayz View Post
            Never been a fan of mini trucks, but I am always a fan of DYI auto building, Ill keep an eye on this one. Render looks killer Ox.
            Cheers dude, Spent about 2 hours on the render, so it was kind of rushed.. Meh, aslong as the end result is close to that Ill be happy haha.

Originally posted by evil.e30 View Post
            got a soft spot for minitrucks, so many here in aus ay

most modded cars here are either bogan commodore/falcon
            jap import (includes all the gay evo kitted lancers with clear taillights)
            or minitrucks
            There isnt really that many in Aus.. Im guessing you are in NSW? theres plenty up there, but barely any that I would call "quality". Hence the reason for this build. To do something completely different to the "sheep".

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
            Hence why this build has come to be on StanceWorks

Thanks for the opinions/comments guys.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

seet
              Last edited by James; 02-19-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

big deal aye..been on dut for 3 years or so and i help out on mtau

but yeh i remeber his old courier , sorta mates with the dude that bought it , drove it from melb to qld/nsw boarder metal on metal no stops haha
                Lol Ive been mia in the trucking scene.. Been following the pursuit of stance...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Lol Ive been mia in the trucking scene.. Been following the pursuit of stance...
                  i noticed..

i am becoming increasingly intrigued by this "stance" you speak of

i havnt red every build on here :|

Comment

i noticed..

i am becoming increasingly intrigued by this "stance" you speak of

i havnt red every build on here :|
                    Coming to ECC? me and AJ are doing a midnight mission up.. come say hi. We'll be the mexicans in the Honda Legend haha

Comment

ahhh ox . im coming too! crack out the poncho's cypress hill and corona's . i do miss my mini truck but not the truck scene. too many funny hat wearing emo's with bad attitudes have killed it for me. there's more to it than just draggin!. anyways its time to make a stance!

Comment

Should be sick based of the rendering. Keep us updated for sure.

Comment

I can dig minitrucks. Especially some drifter styles like this truck. I prefer flush than tucked.

Comment

mine wont be flush or tucked.....will be sticking out fuck loads with -15 offset and 135mm of dish :P

Comment

Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                              mine wont be flush or tucked.....will be sticking out fuck loads with -15 offset and 135mm of dish :P
                              So should I do another rendering then? hahaha....

You need to come back over so we can discuss a little more...

Comment

I wish my truck didn't get stolenI wanted to do a bagged truck so bad.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Working...
                                X