No announcement yet.

68 Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is excellent. Now get these http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/419jMhiWAjL.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by speedpunk View Post
      ooohhh chrome bundt wheels. I like em. You can get reps for around 150 a piece. I will have a hard time ditching the colour matched caps but you never know.

Comment

fedex

Comment

Mercedes meet Accuair

Comment

wow.. an s class.. wow gettin air.. wow wow wow

Comment

Originally posted by Neoki View Post
              wow.. an s class.. wow gettin air.. wow wow wow
              cant wait to get this build really underway. a few more parts to collect and working out some setup approaches.

Last edited by D&W; 06-20-2011, 02:37 AM.

Comment

This build is just about perfect, the whole original Hollywood dealer plate surround thing just makes it even cooler. Cant wait to see it on air!

Just out of interest, how did you find the move from Australia to Socal? like change of lifestyle and all? Pretty keen to do it myself one day

Comment

Subscribed

Comment

im dedicating my first post to you, this car is sex for my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by jrc View Post
                      im dedicating my first post to you, this car is sex for my eyes.
                      aw thanks man. i appreciate it

Comment

Im buying a '69 230 this weekend. I cant wait to being working on it like this!

Comment

Originally posted by AMG Chris View Post
                          Im buying a '69 230 this weekend. I cant wait to being working on it like this!
                          good on you! they are great cars to own and drive. if we can help keep these old girls on the road and visible out on the streets it means they will be around for another 40 years. it trips me to think my '68 model has 4 wheel disc brakes, AC, power steer, power windows and fuel injection all from the factory. nuts.

if you need parts, i can put you in touch with the mercedes classic center in irvine. most parts are just an email away and prices can be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by ASD View Post
                            This build is just about perfect, the whole original Hollywood dealer plate surround thing just makes it even cooler. Cant wait to see it on air!

Just out of interest, how did you find the move from Australia to Socal? like change of lifestyle and all? Pretty keen to do it myself one day
                            thanks man. when i saw the plate frames i was a little excited. i am still working out my plans for the air build.

I have spoken to a few guys here in the states and in australia that have bagged w108's and am drawing some firm conclusions as to what I will need.

So far it's Slam Specialties RE-6 bags that should fit nicely and get this thing lower to the earth

Comment

fuck that's amazing! I'm currently looking for a w108 or w114 for myself as well.

seems like one expensive project!

Comment

airbags is all it needs!

Comment

Working...
                                X