No announcement yet.

68 Mercedes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aEcZ-TqLs"]G-Eazy - Mercedes Benz (The American Dream) ft. Janis Joplin - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Thats sick ed ! congrats. I to want to get my hands on a classic someday.
      C280 Build Thread
      C43 ///AMG Build Thread
      E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

• Awesome, one of my favorite classic Merc's around. Paint/ chrome is wonderful.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
          Thats sick ed ! congrats. I to want to get my hands on a classic someday.
          i'll help ya find one

Comment

• Just wanted to bump this thing to the top, because everyday I now search for an afordable oldskewl Merc

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

• Originally posted by TeckniX View Post
              Just wanted to bump this thing to the top, because everyday I now search for an afordable oldskewl Merc
              Cheers man, I am stoked everyone is stoked

Comment

• Originally posted by rson View Post
                Congrats my dude! Way to rep old benz.. Jzm3 cam from SD too right? Crazy how people from Diego makes people wanna rock these old benzs!
                thanks man, yea we NEED to hang out, I wanna see your benz. there is a guy getting air put in his 280se down at socal suspension... same place that did mine, they were stoked to get another 280 to bag

Comment

• Originally posted by rson View Post
                  Congrats my dude! Way to rep old benz.. Jzm3 cam from SD too right? Crazy how people from Diego makes people wanna rock these old benzs!
                  and we gotta roll to car shows together and build upthe old benz scene. i was the only pre 80's at that show pretty much

Comment

• It was great meeting you Ed. Congrats on getting best of show! Looking forward to a shoot in the future.

@slowprogress

Comment

• Thanks for the new wallpaper sir. Your car is really motivating me to build some thing a little older with some character.

Comment

• This is truly one of my fav mercs...
                        http://www.facebook.com/wheelsnmore

http://www.wheelsandmore.co.za

Comment

• OMG, sick beauty!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cen805cal View Post
                            Thanks for the new wallpaper sir. Your car is really motivating me to build some thing a little older with some character.
                            Thanks man, I never knew I would own a car people wanted to make their wallpaper

Cheers

Comment

• super ride bro

ur inspiring me to buy my own w108 or w116
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                super ride bro

ur inspiring me to buy my own w108 or w116
                                do it!!! im glad I pulled the trigger, do it when you have some $$ set aside in the car kitty, cos when you do it, you want to be able to take care of it. in the 1st year of ownership, you will need to sort out some kinks. after all, they are 40+ years old ladies

if you ever need advise on what to look out for, and some rough $$ to own and maintain hit me up on PM

Comment

Working...
                                X