• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPIC! Love it so much, so gorgeous!

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by stayclassy View Post
      Gorgeous, I love old german cars! They scream style! This is a VERY clean example by the looks of things
      Quick question though, why did you move from Australia to the US?
      Thanks man! I was working as a designer in aus and we opened an office in california so I moved over, love it here

Comment

• those new pictures make it look like it's ready to roll out of the dealership again

Comment

• Your car is oozing class.The only thing that could make this classier would be it being a convertible.

Comment

• This is sick, excited to see more

Comment

• Can't explain how much I love this!

Comment

• Originally posted by miracLe View Post
                Your car is oozing class.The only thing that could make this classier would be it being a convertible.
                haha, yeah that would be nice, it would also add about 100k to the pricetag. no joke.

Comment

• a shot from yesterday.

the E that pulled up after me in the background walked over and said. let's trade pink slips right now

if it was an e55 he may have tempted me

Comment

• beauty

Comment

• how much were the bags fitted?
                      Overall cost? including purchase of the car?

Hope im not being to personal man, I have a w124 but love these a million times more, and would love one on air

Car is beautiful <3

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                        how much were the bags fitted?
                        Overall cost? including purchase of the car?

Hope im not being to personal man, I have a w124 but love these a million times more, and would love one on air

Car is beautiful <3
                        PM'd u

This car may make it to Australia one day, when I move home i will bring it with me ideally. As it's so old you dont' need to convert to right hand drive so it would be good to go. and bags are OK in vic also which helps!

Comment

• Originally posted by D&W View Post
                          Thanks man! I was working as a designer in aus and we opened an office in california so I moved over, love it here
                          Ah I see, it's good to have a job that allows you to move around!
                          Good work, atleast your clients can rest assured that they have chosen the right person for the job just by looking at your car! Think of it like a rolling showreel

Comment

• We have a brown one at our shop,Nice color!

Comment

• damn dude, ur doing it right
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by stayclassy View Post
                                Ah I see, it's good to have a job that allows you to move around!
                                Good work, atleast your clients can rest assured that they have chosen the right person for the job just by looking at your car! Think of it like a rolling showreel
                                Yeah i was stoked to be able to move. The car certainly gets a lot of people coming up talking to you. and girls do tend to like it

Comment

Working...
                                X