those look great!
    That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

Love this car! Keep it up!

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
        Love this car! Keep it up!
        Thanks I spent all of today putting the seats in. If you knew the way that stock Manta seats mount you would understand why.

-Aron

Photos soon.
        "Living life a quarter turn at a time"

Comment

Are those e28 or e30 seats? Cause for 100$ that is a screaming deal! They look great!
          www.personal.psu.edu/rbc5047

Comment

Originally posted by R.C. View Post
            Are those e28 or e30 seats? Cause for 100$ that is a screaming deal! They look great!
            They are E30 seats, and yeah I'm glad I got them for that price. They are the vinyl ones but I'm not complaining.

-Aron

Comment

So as I said here are some photos courtesy of Curt_PNW and his iphone. I didn't take any photos during the process because usually when I do the project takes twice as long.

After these photos I did the drivers side. I will get some more photos later as of right now it's dumping snow outside.

-Aron

Comment

love those seats! I have a friend with a ripped up tan pair he is gona fix and put in his e28
                Volvo Build Thread
                Bmw Build Thread
                Toyota Build Thread
                zanebonk instagram
                Tumblrrrr

Comment

So since it's cold, gloomy, and soggy outside I decided to do some work inside. I got my tank and air manifold ready. All the fittings are taped and tightened. The tank is currently set-up to work without a compressor. I have a Schrader valve on one end of the tank along with gauge. I'm hoping to get the lines in the car and have the rear bags in soon.

-Aron

Comment

While I was vegging in front of the TV my new locking gas cap from the UK showed up! Only set me back $20.00 shipped.

-Aron

Comment

i can't wait to see what your front upper control arms look like after you widen them for the bags
                      That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

Originally posted by Majend View Post
                        i can't wait to see what your front upper control arms look like after you widen them for the bags
                        Haha well they won't look familiar at all. I am fabricating new tubular ones with heim joints to attach to the axle tower and for adjusting camber.

Well the rain quit for a little bit and I wanted to be productive. So I ran the 1/2" supply line and the 1/4" supply lines to my valves. So now I just have a tank full of air in my trunk that I can dump into the cabin.

I also took some more photos of the seats for you guys

Please excuse the ugly speakers in the door. The covers always fall off and I haven't wrapped the mounting plates in vinyl yet. It's better than the giant holes that were there when I got the car.

-Aron

Comment

I love it!

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

And yet more for today! I just finished welding up the rear bag brackets. I still need to weld cross bars in the large cups with a bolt to secure them to the spring cups.

-Aron

Comment

Originally posted by OpelWagenGT View Post
                              Haha well they won't look familiar at all. I am fabricating new tubular ones with heim joints to attach to the axle tower and for adjusting camber.
                              i have to do the same thing albeit not quite as wide since i am just running coil overs in the front.
                              That Wheel Guy

Lowered Values

Comment

Damn dude, I feel like I haven't done anything today compared to you. Awesome progress!!
                                sigpic
                                GARAGE | THE PROFESSOR

Comment

Working...
                                X