No announcement yet.

Yoshi's 240 of angst and suffering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didnt you just try unplugging the MAF to see if it was bad?...

Visit my blog! It needs some freinds...http://yummystreetcandy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Unplugging it would have proved nothing the way the car was running. The maf was fine it was the maf plug that was haggard along with a bad o2 sensor and a broken knock sensor.
      -bump steer makes driving more exciting- (>_<) ヨシ ドリ
      Garage Tune LLC - Will try to match or beat ANY PRICE they can

Comment

Love the vandetta cannon pic... Awesome work
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

uber sickness in here!

Comment

sweeettt
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'm picking up hangers tomorrow and putting the exhaust on Sunday. Waiting on my new coilovers from my sponsor, Garage-Tune. They should be pretty good. They are still in development and should be here in about five weeks.

Comment

lemmie get those stances. haha
                It's easy to get cheap, good looking, successful designs when all you do is copy legit, good looking, successful designs.

Comment

They will probably end up on my cressida... lol

Comment

This build is dope on so many levels your perseverance is amazing if it were me I prob would have just given up... Keep going bro, the end results are gunna be so dope.

EDIT: 500th post w00t!
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Haha thanks man... I wish updates came quicker but that whole broke ass college student deal kinda hinders progress lol. If I can hear back from some applications, progress should pick up and there be a lot more updates... hopefully.

Comment

i love your jack stands.

are those Enkei 92's?

i didnt think they fit a 240

and
                        i have that exhaust^^^
                        in my trunk lol

Comment

yeah they are enkei 92s 4x114.3 +0

I don't know if that exhaust will last long under my car. Once I get my new coils, I'll probably end up going lower and that is a really big can haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi View Post
                            yeah they are enkei 92s 4x114.3 +0

I don't know if that exhaust will last long under my car. Once I get my new coils, I'll probably end up going lower and that is a really big can haha.
                            yea thats why i took mine off. im tryin to get rid of it lol.

i wish i had ppl to take drift pix of me lol

Comment

I'm probably going to get another isis straight pipe deal after a while.

As far as pictures... I don't have people to take pictures of me we just have a lot of photographers in the area that love to go to events and take a bunch of pictures haha.

Comment

Got the exhaust on today! So nice to be quiet again lol

Comment

Working...
                                X