No announcement yet.

The 318is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad would have told me to drive it off the nearest bridge. Your dad is a good man.

Comment

• dude you were at SOWO? wtf, what hotel were you staying at? Did you put your car in the show? I walked around the town like 72 hours straight. The only people I saw were Matt and Mike Burroughs (I think?) I talked to Matt for a while, but other than that I didn't see anyone from SW there. I wanted to take a look at your car. Maybe I'll catch it at H20
      Instagram: danimal._
      Mercedes Build Thread
      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
        dude you were at SOWO? wtf, what hotel were you staying at? Did you put your car in the show? I walked around the town like 72 hours straight. The only people I saw were Matt and Mike Burroughs (I think?) I talked to Matt for a while, but other than that I didn't see anyone from SW there. I wanted to take a look at your car. Maybe I'll catch it at H20
        There were lots of us there lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• really? Where were you guys hiding haha. I saw the 5 series with the supra motor in it, and talked to that dude. Thought it was Mburroughs car at first. Then I saw an e36 with a stanceworks sticker on it, but that was it. I didn't see any of the regular SW cars. Did you guys go to the car limbo? I was there for that. I was also there at Big Daddy's that Sat night. I was there at the rally thing on Sun. Did you guys have your cars in the show?
          Mercedes Build Thread
          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

really? Where were you guys hiding haha. I saw the 5 series with the supra motor in it, and talked to that dude. Thought it was Mburroughs car at first. Then I saw an e36 with a stanceworks sticker on it, but that was it. I didn't see any of the regular SW cars. Did you guys go to the car limbo? I was there for that. I was also there at Big Daddy's that Sat night. I was there at the rally thing on Sun. Did you guys have your cars in the show?
            That was Jeremy (Moose) with the E28/1JZ. The E36M3 was Anthony (CareBearM3). None of us had a car there though. We were kinda just hanging out. Went to the Hayloft Sat night, then to the Helendorf lot. Hung around town Sunday morning then headed out around 3ish.

Comment

• oh I see. That was Moose? I don't know if I ever actually talked to him. It was parked next to a Prime sticker booth? I talked to that guy I think, and bought a sticker cause I wanted to support the store lol. Ya we walked around to different lots but I guess I didn't see you guys cause I don't know what you guys look like and you didn't have your cars. I didn't get to talk to the M3 guy cause I only saw it driving it around, I didn't see it parked.
              Mercedes Build Thread
              Falcon Build Thread

Comment

oh I see. That was Moose? I don't know if I ever actually talked to him. It was parked next to a Prime sticker booth? I talked to that guy I think, and bought a sticker cause I wanted to support the store lol. Ya we walked around to different lots but I guess I didn't see you guys cause I don't know what you guys look like and you didn't have your cars. I didn't get to talk to the M3 guy cause I only saw it driving it around, I didn't see it parked.
                The guys at Prime are awesome. That was either Jake or Andrew you talked to. They were with us for a lot of the weekend. So were the guys from Bag Riders at the next booth over. I think almost everyone that was with StanceWorks was rocking the Bag Riders sunglasses all weekend hahaha

Comment

• SW was there in force haha. You probably saw me around too and just didn't realize it. I had the only integra down there.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by E30Jim View Post
                    I spot a turbofan
                    http://http://www.stanceworks.com/20...-cares-e36-m3/

http://ultimateklasse.com/2012/07/anthony-cares-e36-m3/

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      The guys at Prime are awesome. That was either Jake or Andrew you talked to. They were with us for a lot of the weekend. So were the guys from Bag Riders at the next booth over. I think almost everyone that was with StanceWorks was rocking the Bag Riders sunglasses all weekend hahaha
                      ya they were super nice for giving out free sunglasses, I talked to them last time I saw the at Winterjam when I was trying to get a bag setup for the benz

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      SW was there in force haha. You probably saw me around too and just didn't realize it. I had the only integra down there.
                      That's what I'm saying, like I didn't see any integras lol.

Like, was it just me, or did it seem like there was too much to see and too little of time? I was literally walking around the show since like 8 am Sat and still didn't get to look at all the "details" on the cars. Seems like the show needs to be another day longer. I shot a ton of pics tho, so I'm proud of that. I'll have to get you guys' number so we can meet up maybe at H20.
                      Mercedes Build Thread
                      Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                        My dad would have told me to drive it off the nearest bridge. Your dad is a good man.
                        I had a Uhaul truck and trailer reserved to get me home but my dad loves road trips so much that he had me cancel it lol. Saved me about $200 too so I wasn't complaining.

Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
                        dude you were at SOWO? wtf, what hotel were you staying at? Did you put your car in the show? I walked around the town like 72 hours straight. The only people I saw were Matt and Mike Burroughs (I think?) I talked to Matt for a while, but other than that I didn't see anyone from SW there. I wanted to take a look at your car. Maybe I'll catch it at H20
                        Yeah I was there, I only drove the car once so it makes sence you didn't see me around, it was sitting in the back of the Super8 the rest of the weekend. We'll definatly have to meet up for H20, my number is 401 742 5032 in case we forget by then lol. My goal for H20 is to either have this car supercharged with the new engine or have the 5 dropped on some big wheels

Comment

• Sounds good dude
                          Mercedes Build Thread
                          Falcon Build Thread

Comment

• Sweet build, my fav e30 at the moment and what my car aspires to be!

Serious question... how on earth do you jack the car up? What jack are you using in case of emergency/flat tire? Im dying to know because i found out quickly how useless the factory jack is on a lowered car with a flat.

Comment

• Your car aspires to be broken and rusty? lol jk, thanks for the complement. It's getting real close to finally looking the way I want it to look.

The stock jack is useless lol. I've got a low-pro floor jack from Harbor Freight and I carry some 2x6's in the trunk. I'm hoping I don't get any flats though because the car would sit on the ground before the tire was fully deflated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
                                Your car aspires to be broken and rusty? lol jk, thanks for the complement. It's getting real close to finally looking the way I want it to look.

The stock jack is useless lol. I've got a low-pro floor jack from Harbor Freight and I carry some 2x6's in the trunk. I'm hoping I don't get any flats though because the car would sit on the ground before the tire was fully deflated.
                                when my front air gave out, jacking it up was a pain. I had to air up the rear, put the oem jack in, air out the rear so it would see-saw on the oem jack hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X