Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamboRambo View Post
    you make me want to build my e30...
    Do it. Early models are where its at. I wish I could find a non rusty one in NE.

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
      Do it. Early models are where its at. I wish I could find a non rusty one in NE.
      Just ruined what I said completely lol

Enough shittin in your thread. Text me because I lost my numbers again. New technology is no good. And come by my house this weekend. Got idears....
      "And I love a pretty chick but the E30s so gorgeous"

Stance is all fat like Rasputia

Comment

Idears you say

Comment

I am apparently more powerfull than bullets, because I have managed to blow up two m30's in a 10 month span . Driving home from a meet last week when it started making a noise. Pulled over and found that I only had 2 quarts of oil left in the engine- no idea where it went though. No leaks on the engine and it wasnt burning...

But the good news is, rather than rebuild the m30 just to be dissatisfied once again at how fast it is, I'm going to put in a V8! Found a 740il a town up from me for $200

Comment

Put the camber plates on. Diddn't do much as the strut was already bottomed out, lol. Still need to shorten the housings some more; I've got about an inch more I need to go down for it to match the back.

Comment

meshies are goin to look killer man!

Comment

Thanks! Forgot to mention that I bought these too.

16x9 and 10 Corvette PCD. Need to get adaptors for these. Still having no luck finding a fill and drill place in NE so I'm just going to roll on these till the Borbets are done.

Comment

Ohh nom nom nom... Gogogo 5lug convertion and run those baddies
                  -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                  Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Haha, I've definatly thought about it. I have some 318ti parts that I could use but them the Borbets would poke too much.

Comment

RS test fit

Comment

holy shit! :O

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Needless to say, I was happy with the fitment

I'm trying to trade my Saab for an e39 540i so that I don't have to drive around in this PT loser anymore. Once that's done, I can hopefully start on the V8 swap in this piece and get some tires!

Comment

I love that fitment.. :O
                            IBIZA 1.9 SDI
                            BILSTEIN | G&M | POWERFLEX | OMP | BMC'AIRFILTERS | SUPERSPRINT..

Comment

Those RS's are on point, come spring we should do a SW meet... My M3 will prob be gone but I want t pick up a cheap e30 to mess with.
                              E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                              E36 M3 Mugello rot
                              GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                              https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Yeah we do. I'm looking forward to this summer so much, I'm getting real tired of this cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X