Clear All

• Lol you cheater.

Also, y my thread only 3 stars? Where is the love

Comment

• You get 5 starts from me.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        SW was there in force haha. You probably saw me around too and just didn't realize it. I had the only integra down there.
        ohh that was you? with the black integra?cool i saw you
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        the VW community is weird. dont try to understand, its like understanding africa.
        Instagram: bigslowchevy

Comment

• Pow!

Needs a good cleaning still, need to order some gaskets then I'm going to town

Comment

• Love this build. Keep it up. Just curious, how good is the MPG in a 318? Been looking for a cool daily that looks badass and gets decent mileage.

Comment

• AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by laBeef View Post
                Love this build. Keep it up. Just curious, how good is the MPG in a 318? Been looking for a cool daily that looks badass and gets decent mileage.
                I could never get better then 25ish with any of the engines this thing has had so far. People say they get like 30+ with the m42's though. I guess my foot is bigger then theirs.
                Originally posted by Mattphi View Post
                AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah.
                *Fist pump*

No pictures but a small update. I've never been happy with the e32 brake booster setup. The bigger master cylinder makes the brake pedal extremely stiff, the linkage is ugly, I had to notch the strut tower to fit it, it's still slightly compromised, and the booster takes up too much room in the engine bay.

My possible options are to switch to a hydroboost setup or convert the car to manual brakes. I **** hydroboost, and my car has no power steering pump anyways so that left me with only one option. Massive Brakes makes a plate to delete the booster and run just the straight master, but it would interfere with my cylinder head.

The Massive kit exits out of the larger hole. So I broke out the tape measure and started designing one that would move the master to the outside just enough to clear the head.

My original design was to take the existing lever off the brake pedal and swap it to the other side, moving the master over about 3".

This plan was perfect in my head, until I got under the dash and noticed that the clutch master would be directly in the way. So I thought about it a bit and measured some more and scratched my head/butt. Then decided that it doesn't really need to be moved over that much, and I already have an extra hole in my firewall. So my new idea is to use the through bolt I already have on my pedal and push the master from the center. Then the master will come out of the firewall at a slight angle and just pass by the cylinder head. And I don't have to take my pedals out anymore.

I have a blueprint drawn out, I'm going to take it to a machine shop and have them cut it out of .5" steel for me.

Comment

• love this picture

one crazy e30, good work dude.

Comment

• your car has the demon
                    [IMG]http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/5925/dsc6746copie.png[/IMG]
                    [FONT="Arial Narrow"]"[FONT="Times New Roman"]Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away[/FONT]."
                    [/FONT]
                    [COLOR="Red"]my build [/COLOR][URL="http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28413"]http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28413[/URL]
                    [COLOR="Red"]my flickr [/COLOR][URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/45451659@N06/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/45451659@N06/[/URL]

facebook page => probeichcrew

Comment

• I'll just leave this here...

Comment

• E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• shit just got real
                          knowing your insane builds, you will perhaps put a turbo or two on there?
                          -Instagram@jdjurhuus
                          Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• I'm going to build it NA for a while, we'll see where it ends up though haha. Theres so many different parts available for this compared to the BMW engines, so I have many possibilities. A big cam is first on the list.

Comment

• I am excite.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Fuck yeahhh

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X