• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byron View Post
    So you going to the sw meet?
    Its too close not to. I will be there

Comment

• Sweet! It's going to be down to the last hour whether I bring my car or not, but I'll definatly be there.

Comment

• New springs and adjusters came in!

vs. stock lol

Comment

• ha they look like they are just helper springs

Comment

• Them's some stiff helper springs lol

Comment

• Shit looks great !

Comment

• Thanks!

Brought my driveshaft back to RI Driveshaft today. They admitted they messed up and are fixing it for me as soon as possible.

Comment

• i have always loved e30s but seeing all the work on this thread and on this site it makes me love them even more.

Comment

• haha thanks

Started school again so updates have been slow, but my boss and I started working on the exhaust Wednesday night after work. Got the flanges put on the drivers side manifolds and a collecter added, then called it quits for the night. I'm being a pain in the ass about it because I want the functionality of being able to pull everything out seperate and I want as much ground clearance as possible. Plus, theres not much room left under there for an exhaust lol. The drivers side floor doesn't have a cutout for the tubing like the passengers side does, so I'm planning on ovaling out a piece of 2.25" to run there. He's going to to come by Sunday to help finish it up.

Comment

• Made my upper radiator hose today and got an idea for the pressure cap.

Hose all made and marked for the new pressure cap.

Still room to remove the oil filter cap

I was planning on using a pressure cap setup from a Dadge Dakota, but I tried it out and there just wasn't enough room to fit it. I was checking for a coolant leak on a car at work yesterday though, and came up with my new idea. I went to Autozone and bought a Toyota cooling system pressure adaptor and cap (all they had), then cut the bottom part off the adaptor.

I need to drill a hole in my new line, then I'm going to weld this to it. And voilà, instant cooling system!
                      Last edited by Byron; 07-24-2010, 11:53 PM.

Comment

I need to drill a hole in my new line, then I'm going to weld this to it. And voilà, instant cooling system!
                        Will the car be ready for the meet this Sunday?

Comment

• <3
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by VTSOHCnon View Post
                            Will the car be ready for the meet this Sunday?
                            So far it's a 50/50 shot. I work 9-5 and have school at night, but I've been going into work at 7 and leaving at 7 to get the extra 4 hours of working time. Going to be real close.
                            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            <3
                            <3 you too

Got a bunch of little shit done recently. Completely finished the manifolds, finished the booster linkage, finished 99% of the wiring, resealed and put new tires on two rf's and my driveshaft is done for the second time.

I found out that the pressure adaptor I got was aluminum (:facepalm: stupid me for not checking first), and therefore unable to be welded to the upper hose I made. So I welded a piece of pipe thread onto the hose and tapped the inside of the adaptor. Tried it in the car, but it was just too high and hit the hood. So I went to turn it down another half turn and the adaptor came apart in two pieces . It was glued together or something, and somehow held up to welding, tapping, pressure testing and other things before it came apart in my hands. So my boss went to work trying to make that work again for the rest of the day while I went back to the headers.

Didn't take many pictures because every time I'd go for the camera my boss would come up with some stupid remark lol.

Headers all done and painted. Other collecter was getting painted during the picture

Tires mounted. Shows off how lame et11 is on an e30 lol, I want to get spacers before the meet but it probably won't happen.

Comment

• Good job with the car can't wait to see it finished!

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

So far it's a 50/50 shot. I work 9-5 and have school at night, but I've been going into work at 7 and leaving at 7 to get the extra 4 hours of working time. Going to be real close.
                                Well I wish you the best of luck!

What size spacers do you need?

Comment

Working...
                                X