No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent a few hours reading this from start to now. Awesome job man!

I love builds that cut up and just become part of the builder. I have spent over two years on my e30 build, drove it for the first time this July...tore the engine apart today for another level of the build.

It is never over! will be checking back often for updates!
    Click me! My e30 build
    Do business with me? leave feedback
    Need an m20/m30 turbo manifold? click!

Comment

• Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
      Spent a few hours reading this from start to now. Awesome job man!

I love builds that cut up and just become part of the builder. I have spent over two years on my e30 build, drove it for the first time this July...tore the engine apart today for another level of the build.

It is never over! will be checking back often for updates!
      Thank you! Just went over your build on r3v. Good stuff keep it up! Agree 100% it will never be over haha.

Comment

• love your build!at home garage diy is the best way to go!self taught ftw!
        instagram @datfaka
        ///NO INVITE

Comment

• Following. You do some good work man, hopefully I can see it in person some day.

Keep it up

Daily Project 1980 more-door Rabbit "Ruth" ^
          save the squares

Comment

• Thanks !!! I can't wait to get her out to shows/events
            Last edited by Heist; 11-21-2012, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• 1. Sees 'Heist's Build Thread' third from the top
              2. Sees last post by 'Heist'
              3. Pops a bone
              4. Giddy while scrolling through former pg. 54 posts
              5. Sees only a one line reply & no updates
              6. Sad & Dejected!

Any updates? Pleaseee?

Comment

• I'm sorry everyone is going to have to suffer for a little longer! I have finals coming up and after that it's back to the garage for a month.

Comment

• I don't know why I wasn't earlier, but I am DEFINATELY in for updates!

Awe inspiring to say the least. Good work, sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
                    I'm sorry everyone is going to have to suffer for a little longer! I have finals coming up and after that it's back to the garage for a month.
                    Last edited by Riley_J; 11-22-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• same here man.got finals coming up and got the load of parts gathering up for winter break. Youre deffinetely inspiring me with your bracing and custom mounts. Hopefully i can get my hands on some chromolly this break and fab up some stuff.good luck with finals!
                      instagram @datfaka
                      ///NO INVITE

Comment

• I want my hands all over my build. aka.. My really slow E46 build. I appreciate your build soooooo fucking much.
                        ///M3

Comment

• Just finished reading the whole thread and.. just wow. I have no words for it, it just blew my mind off. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• This thread is just beautiful
                            Flickr

Projects :

1984 W123 300D (Sold)

1999 C43 AMG (no thread..yet)

Comment

• Thanks! always appreciate the kind words^ I know this is not a real update, but foreshadowing of what I want to do with the 02. I'm a huge fan of pie cuts and what people like senza pari are able to do. I'm on the hunt for a tig welder and some other goodies to start getting into this realm of amazingness.

I made these ghetto blasters to keep my legs from smelling like exhaust and people looking at me like I'm a dirty hobo in class.

They may look like throw up, but now I'm hooked and can't wait to get the right equipment to make sexy lines.

Comment

• Hell yea dude - the pie cuts always make the welds look even nicer and as mentioned Senza is the man for it.
                                I got a lil tig following that discussion and looking forward to getting ok at welding. Right now it's ugly

Lookup the everlast inverters, they can be had for pretty cheap and seem to be ok machine for the hobbyist.

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Comment

Working...
                                X