No announcement yet.

Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a vintage Milwalkee 1/2" drill and it damn near broke my knuckle when a whole saw bit got jammed cutting out for a frame notch on a VW.

The trigger lock got stuck on and it spun the metal handle into my hand.

I kept working though.
    We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
      drilling out the holes for the master cylinder on the pedal box and the makita caught an edge. Little sucker has a lot of torque! spun my hand around real good..... and yes hairy monkey arm.

yeah this lil bit**es has a hell lot of tourque ^^ i know it just to good

Are the Skirts finished already ?

Comment

• hood and skirts just need painted.
        bought some goodies

Little more progress its just exhausting with my dead hand.

Comment

• Sucks about you're hand mister! But this is one heck of a project, and I hope you get bavck on you're feet and the hand gets better so we can se some more work done on this beauty!
          '97 BMW E39
          '92 Honda Civic HB

Comment

• your hand looks swole.
            does it lift?

Comment

• Hand works, but its painful and can't hold much weight. Made some progress... just struggling. Got 95% of the rust removed and holes welded. Getting closer! Just a ton of sanding in my future hahaha

Comment

• I am so siked for this, it seems to be coming out amazing as usual
                We Fuck Shit Up

Shit box Sketch10 burnout truck.

Comment

• damn dude you're bookin' it on that bay, it's going to look so good. You're a champ for powering through the hurt wrist. I just painted my engine bay today and it looks terrible and I'm really bummed about it. Brush on POR-15 Chassis Coat was a horrible idea, I don't know why I thought that'd turn out good. Oh well, it will be hidden 99% of the time anyways. Keep it up dude.

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• BMW 2002 mounts for F20C Swap
                    Anyone interested? Some friends of mine are doing a limited run.

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                      BMW 2002 mounts for F20C Swap
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=257744
                      $650

I'm going to try to fab them up for $50 haha. Thanks for the link though.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing all this stuff finished, such an awesome build!

Comment

• im pretty sure you're aware of this:

i enjoyed that article and of course reminded me of your build.

Keep up. Love your thread

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

• DannyE32- Yeah the swap has become really popular since I started my build. I'm just not able to do it as fast. Going to have to read that article looks interesting.

Starting the engine mounts this week fingers crossed!

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                              BMW 2002 mounts for F20C Swap
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=257744
                              Thanks for posting the link!

You seem very talented! Im sure you are able to make the mounts your self.
                              If you run into trouble let us know. Maybe you dont need our mounts but have a question or two. So far we have done 2 of these swaps and are easy to do once you have the mounts sorted out. Our new mounts are way cool. Your even able to run a turbo. But as I said Im sure your able to do that your self.

Good luck & a very cool ride!

http://www.catuned.com
                              sales@catuned.com

Comment

• f20c,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X