X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i admire your dedication car is coming together well

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
      been busy. All the metal is shit rust and bondo on everything and anything.

I'm going to get smaller spacers next since the camber didn't build like I wanted.
      Excellent thread! Keep up the good work and dont loose track of what you are trying to achieve!

One tip, get yourself a proper welding earth clamp, it will help you keep a steady arc!

Look forward to seeing more!!

Comment

• Damn man, almost forgot about this thread! Definitely looking forward to more updates
        '13 Civic
        4x4 until not poor

Comment

• wicked

Comment

• Pretty sick man, always fancied me one of these!

Comment

• awesome work man, cant wait to see it complete!

Comment

• +1 to what everyone else is saying, keep it up mate
                sigpic
                Midmounted Mazda Minitruck video build thread - www.youtube.com/pimppalacecustoms
                Build pics and randomness - www.facebook.com/pimppalacecustoms
                Long term project 340i (Lexus V8 powered e21) http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...highlight=340i

Comment

• amazing!

Comment

• After a long wait I received my radiator from nameless performance and finally got back into working on her after being pretty burnt out with the fenders. I'm going to work on the interior for awhile and tackle the fenders later on. First time she started in months

Massive Gas pedal with bearing.

New vs old....

Didn't fit in the stock hole locations. Kind of sucked, but I made an attempt to get it right.

front still needs a lot of work

Rear

paint thinner, heat gun, and a lot of hours scrapping

video. obviously running like shit I have paid zero attention to the engine and the exhaust was cut to get the rear end off. All will be changed in time:

Comment

• Another long day.

Comment

• keeep up the good work man, this is some seriose handy man work. have you decded on the color?

Comment

• WOW! The interior's looking mad clean! Props to you man..this car will be cleaner than clean when finished...are you going for a just painted metal interior/motorsport styled look or OEM?
                          slamburglars.com

Comment

• Damn, loving everything about this. Great work man!

Comment

• my goodness, much respect for the BALLS to do what your doing! takes determination, and dedication.....you my friend are cool as the other side of the pillow!

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Anyways the end of yet another day of work

The rust by the front window rust will be handled once I get a new seal and remove the window. Might have to take tomorrow off I'm spent haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X