X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome build!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Diggin' it

“ Driving down the road becomes a masterfully balanced ballet of dodging, looking ahead, and saying “oh shit.” "

- Mike Burroughs, Stanceworks

Comment

how the hell did i miss this build? awesome work man keep it up! very much looking forward to updates!
        1984 BMW 745i - 1949 Plymouth Business Coupe
        I always know when im hitting boost because i can start to feel the springs of the seat in my back

Comment

Thanks everyone. Waiting for parts so I'm really going at this grill and kidney. My infamous piano black with cheap spray paint hahahaha.

Comment

Well done! Did you wetsand it? When it comes to painting with a spray can it's all about the finish after the paint is totally dry - prime example here
            slamburglars.com

Comment

yeah wet sand to 2000 and some polish. Came out pretty clean for how wrecked the kidney and grills were. Finally finished it up this morning and put them on:

overexposed to make the black pop.

The outer kidney is piano black (wet gloss) inside is flat black and the grills are matte 3k finish.

Comment

Damn, the gloss black looks good on there.

Comment

grill looks clean

Comment

Looks sooo good, well done! What colour are you going with for the car? Black?

Comment

• thanks^.

I want dark grey something similar to Porsche grey/black.

Comment

• This is perfect! Hope you choose a nice color!
                        Representing Norway Group

Comment

• been busy. All the metal is shit rust and bondo on everything and anything.

I'm going to get smaller spacers next since the camber didn't build like I wanted.

Comment

• you must be wearing a grinder out with all the welds to knock down. keep em coming these updates are great!

Comment

• good thread man when you recon this will be finished?

Comment

• Great update! Arches will still need a lot of work after the welding is finished

And pick a BMW color, its just more genuine. I can imagine this car painted in a nice shade of grey!
                                slamburglars.com

Comment

Working...
                                X