Heist's Build Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    why section the firewall? can't you just jack the car up to help with clearance?
    towards the front of the trans is larger so hes gonna need more room. Thats the reason for sectioning.

Comment

• The engine will be pretty much fully polished once I get the bay painted.

Yes the tunnel /firewall needed cut to accommodate the larger trans as lamar stated.

Due to time constraints, I'm looking into purchasing the mounts from CA tuned. Should help me so I can get started on some other things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heist View Post
        The engine will be pretty much fully polished once I get the bay painted.

Yes the tunnel /firewall needed cut to accommodate the larger trans as lamar stated.

Due to time constraints, I'm looking into purchasing the mounts from CA tuned. Should help me so I can get started on some other things.
        Have you read thru our build thread? Give you some ideas:
        This is the place to keep everyone at R3VLimited updated on the new and different projects you're doing on your E30

Have you modified the Sub frame already?

I'll be messaging you tmrw to work out the details on the mounts.

http://www.catuned.com
        sales@catuned.com

Comment

• why the sudden time constraint? If you don't mind me asking

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

• This build is sick! I just love the way this thing is turning out! Makes me wish I had a project car right now. I don't know if you have figured out what you are doing with your wheels yet. But I think a gloss black center to match your trim/grill, copper plate the lip and the bolts you could either go gloss black or copper plate; both would look good. They would pop and look classy at the same time. If you really like the copper you should consider replacing your hard lines on the motor with copper tubing. it would look amazing with the polished valve cover and intake manifold. Possibly do any other hard lines in the car with the copper. Anyways, the car looks sick, what ever else you do will just make it better!

Comment

• catuned- Should have my mounts any day. Thanks again for working everything out with me.

CubbyChowder- Taking on a giant class load this semester, plus work, and all the other daily stuff I'm not going to get any time, at least thats how its looking.

Fleetlin49-Thank you very much. I plan on keeping the white, copper, black theme. The lines will be done in copper! Also, things such as front and rear bolts to hold on the bumper/ air dam will be copper. Maybe I will get something big in the bay plated in time, just need to see how everything looks once I get it in.

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• update?

Comment

• We want update Heist!
                    Vehicles: BMW E28

Comment

• Here you filthy animals.

Big thanks to http://catuned.com/ I sent them what I had and they finished it up for me. Very customer friendly and helpful, really recommended.

Going to get these cleaned up and hopefully set the powerplant in this weekend or sometime next week.

I apologize for the slow updates. Really busy these days, but I'm really itching to get this driving again.

for those of you not following my insta add heistx

some compare photos from the early stages to now

Last edited by Heist; 09-06-2012, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• dopest dope.
                        now take it home and f*** with it- deftones

Comment

• Originally posted by soulfly View Post
                          dopest dope.
                          qtf

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                          http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

• Your 02 has been the only thing keeping me depositing money in my savings account. I swear I'm going to build one.

Comment

• some good stuff coming up from what i have seen on insty

Comment

• Glad that worked out and you like em! Glad to help!

http://www.catuned.com
                                sales@catuned.com

Comment

Working...
                                X