X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn i love this car so much !
    slamburglars.com

Comment

• This is one of my favorite builds on the forum at the moment. Looking forward to seeing it finished.

Comment

• This is quite impressive.. will be superb when its done

Comment

• I love this thread so much

Vintage European Shop Blog

Like Us On Facebook

Motorsport Hardware-->4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

• Thanks everyone. Spent most of the day disassembling my front suspension it has a nasty clunk. Pretty sure it just gives me an excuse to cut them shorter so I can can lower in the future. Also did some work on the other handle etc

Comment

• S2 this thread
              Originally posted by E36BMW
              You stay classy, Honda Ricers...

Comment

• This is a wicked build.
                I just picked up a 71 2002, this is getting me stoked on my build!

Comment

• what are your plans with the door? is it possible to bend it back in and just tidy up that edge?

Comment

• Yeah just stitch it up like the rest of the car. I'm going to have to put off more work till friday busy with work and school.

Comment

• Dude? Sickatating.

Comment

• My car took a good hit on the driver door it seems. Also who ever did the pull did a terrible job. I found 10-15 small holes from the pull that were never filled and the bondo was .5" to .7" thick. I'm ballin' on a budget and for the time being I'm going to just have to deal with the mutilated door and do my best to get it looking decent. Spent the day sanding, welding, and grinding. Almost got it covered.
                        (should of snapped some before pictures.... it was so bad)

This is the passenger side. Almost straight.

Comment

• this may or may not be the most bondo I have ever seen on a car, dont get me wrong the car is looking great but, I think your going overboard with bondo

Comment

• I went through the whole thread in maybe 15mins, this is a great build.

Where did you get that radiator so that I'll know to stay away from that vendor?

Comment

• have you ever done body work?

Comment

• relmonte- It is still in question. The water could have been from the overflow, but the car has not been running so I have yet to really see whats going on. It seems so well built I don't want to bring any bad attention to the company yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X