$135k vip? LOLOL stock car alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddie0288 View Post
    Great build, glad someone's talking the risk on this beast!
    20'' LM-R's can get up tp $6k easily; so if you bigger, this shits gonna be nuts!!
    LM-R 326 (21x10" ET35) are freaking 225,750 yen -- $2,757.84 USD each as of 11:11AM PST this morning. FML. it takes a wayyyyy bigger baller than me to build something like that mode car haha

Comment

Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
      LM-R 326 (21x10" ET35) are freaking 225,750 yen -- $2,757.84 USD each as of 11:11AM PST this morning. FML. it takes a wayyyyy bigger baller than me to build something like that mode car haha
      Holy....

Comment

My dad as a lexus es350... Drives like a dream. LOL Can't imagine what this drives like.

04' 350z
        89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
        That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

doublepost haha

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            My dad as a lexus es350... Drives like a dream. LOL Can't imagine what this drives like.
            it drives better than the es350 (i had one as a loaner for 4 days last week) but the 600 doesn't ride as well as the other german luxo sedans (i have experience with my old man's d3-chassis a8 and w220/w221's, but no 7ers)

Comment

ohhhh niiiice!!
              *~* Yamaguchi-gumi Syndicate Member #59,005 *~*
              // Bippu-Car \\

Comment

Car is looking amazing keep going!

Comment

Shot calling now dude...

Love it!
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I **** you for not updating!

BMW E30 316 Type 1 "Isabel"

Originally posted by NickBroderick
                    I saw a stock height vette scrape into a restaurant parking lot when I was dropping off my brother for work. I then scraped a lot more than him and became happy.

Comment

Even used that is a 70k car. Your parents are morons if they let you live there rent free and own such a nice car. Plus you are a moron for still wanting to live with your parents to have a nice car. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                        Even used that is a 70k car. Your parents are morons if they let you live there rent free and own such a nice car. Plus you are a moron for still wanting to live with your parents to have a nice car. Just saying
                        He lives with his parents???

Priorities...you're doing it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Obscevator View Post
                          I **** you for not updating!
                          haven't done anything to it recently -- i've just been driving it. i'll have some news soon, i hope. or maybe photos if i take it to XDC this weekend

Originally posted by Walnuts View Post
                          Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
                          He lives with his parents???

Priorities...you're doing it wrong
                          thanks guys. i make more than enough to rent my own place and pay for the car, but i'd rather save my money and own a home rather than tossing my money into the wind renting.

anyway, isn't this a car enthusiast site? we should all be cheering for the fact that i got the car :P

Comment

Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
                            haven't done anything to it recently -- i've just been driving it. i'll have some news soon, i hope. or maybe photos if i take it to XDC this weekend

thanks guys. i make more than enough to rent my own place and pay for the car, but i'd rather save my money and own a home rather than tossing my money into the wind renting.

anyway, isn't this a car enthusiast site? we should all be cheering for the fact that i got the car :P
                            Buying a house in California is currently one of the worst real-estate investments you can find, but to each their own.

Don't get me wrong, I love the car and am looking forward to its progress, I was just surprised someone with a $135k car lives with their parents.

Comment

If your home situation isn't bad, why the hell would you not stay home and save to own? Those comments were fucking retarded

Comment

I cant wait to see the final product

Comment

Working...
                                X