No announcement yet.

$135k vip? LOLOL stock car alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles, you already know how I feel about your car.
    It was nice seeing you homie!

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubens View Post
      I dont like these wheels at ALL.. think they dont match the car in terms of color and presence..
      fair criticism. what kind of wheel do you think would look good on there? could you imagine them in silver (cause that's how i might refinish them)?

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
      Charles, you already know how I feel about your car.
      It was nice seeing you homie!
      pavel man, it's always good seeing you. hope you had a safe drive back, my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
        fair criticism. what kind of wheel do you think would look good on there? could you imagine them in silver (cause that's how i might refinish them)?
        Yeah, def would go with a silver finish! The kind of wheel I was thinking of are on page 1 of your build, these would rock! This car needs a proper lip

(Not the bbs, will cost a fortune I think....)

Comment

Yeah, def would go with a silver finish! The kind of wheel I was thinking of are on page 1 of your build, these would rock! This car needs a proper lip

(Not the bbs, will cost a fortune I think....)
          hahahaha fair enough. those bbs are ridiculously expensive (and they're going to be discontinued, i think)

the rads are still sitting in my garage -- after i figure out multilink and suspension i still want to use those. these rinspeeds are just temp wheels :P

Comment

• yeeeeee

Comment

• Yo have no drinking tolerances. LOL I want your life haha

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                Yo have no drinking tolerances. LOL I want your life haha
                hahaha that not me, that's minh (ngu-ass). he took these photos and is a part of royal origin :P. he drives the pearl white IS in the photos

Comment

• Originally posted by cheez80 View Post
                  hahaha that not me, that's minh (ngu-ass). he took these photos and is a part of royal origin :P. he drives the pearl white IS in the photos
                  LOL Damn how you go put ngu biz out like that... Man yall look like yall do it up. i might have to come out there some time

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Charles the rubberband man.

Comment

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                      Charles the rubberband man.
                      you're the one swanging on 'em hahaha. i'm just faking it :P

Comment

• Charles,

You going to Autocon??

Comment

I dont like these wheels at ALL.. think they dont match the car in terms of color and presence..
                          just because its a big car doesnt mean it needs chintzy, stereotypical vip-ish wheels.

my vote stays for clean wheels on a clean car a bit of color contrast could maybe help maybe. my vote would be white.

are you going to come and berate me once again, jesus and kelian for not thinking the same way everyone else does?
                          Last edited by Rebounder; 11-11-2011, 02:03 AM.
                          Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                          The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                          P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• aw great, another budget build

Comment

• Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
                              Charles,

You going to Autocon??
                              maybe as a spectator. are you showing the CL?

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                              just because its a big car doesnt mean it needs chintzy, stereotypical vip-ish wheels.

my vote stays for clean wheels on a clean car a bit of color contrast could maybe help maybe. my vote would be white.

are you going to come and berate me once again, jesus and kelian for not thinking the same way everyone else does?
                              my friend mentioned cream, to match the interior. thinking very hard about it....

Originally posted by ShadowWabbit View Post
                              aw great, another budget build
                              LOL yes, this is a budget build indeed

Comment

• not liking the color on the wheels either, what about a brushed or silver face and the cream on the windows?

other than that it's a great place to start for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X