Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 vert driftcar build...Motor swap, gussets, japanese crap, and overall stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work dude. in for updates.

Comment

That's the way to build um. Keep up the good work. Pow!

Comment

Originally posted by ill roller View Post
        Thanks, I'll definitely keep you guys posted... I also want to get it over to you for an exhaust at some point.
        Swing on through once it's done, you know you're always welcome here.

Originally posted by ill roller View Post
        f20c swapping it
        This. This, so very, very much.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

wooooooot. hide your daughters.

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Swing on through once it's done, you know you're always welcome here.

This. This, so very, very much.
            I definitely will.

As for the F20, if it weren't for the massive cost difference and the fact that the extra bit of power from the SR may come in handy I would have been all over it.

Comment

I really liked your si, your is300 and your sc. Cant wait to see how ridiculous this shit gets.
              Basco

Comment

Props on the build AJ...love the PLAYBOY windshield banner!
                http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Hotsauce View Post
                  I really liked your si, your is300 and your sc. Cant wait to see how ridiculous this shit gets.
                  Originally posted by Freddie0288 View Post
                  Props on the build AJ...love the PLAYBOY windshield banner!
                  Thanks guys.... Time for another small update.

Still nothing big enough to bust out the real camera for some good pictures, but the cage, seat rails, and steering column spacers are done. Time for the body shop.

Here's Tony from TF Works modeling with his work, haha.

Comment

hot. makes me want a vert.

Comment

Looks awesome,loving the way this build is coming on that roll cage looks sweet
                      Live,Breathe,Build,Believe,BMW!

Comment

Picked up something very important today...

I almost bought a hardtop, but quickly came to my senses and realized that the top should always be down unless I'm parking the car somewhere.

Comment

those orange wheels ///

nice thread .. i like were its going when i first seen this car i was like wow looked pretty beat up untill i seen the bottom of it... keep it up man also were do you guys drift at is there a legit place were you can do it legal.. i want to be able to not get arrested for doing it in the streets i should have my miata ready in about a month or so .....also will you sell those orange wheels ...

Comment

love it.
                            makes me miss my vert
                            David

Comment

Originally posted by slideways-inc View Post
                              nice thread .. i like were its going when i first seen this car i was like wow looked pretty beat up untill i seen the bottom of it... keep it up man also were do you guys drift at is there a legit place were you can do it legal.. i want to be able to not get arrested for doing it in the streets i should have my miata ready in about a month or so .....also will you sell those orange wheels ...
                              I usually hit up just about every clubfr event of the season, there's also some smaller random events in the Chicago area. You can go to clubfr.net for their event info and such, or check out midwest drift union at mdudrift.com if you take drifting too serious and want to go pro.

Comment

Love the car man, let me know if you run into anything with the sr swap, just finished mine and drove it today, stock boost and it hauls

Comment

Working...
                                X