• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a shot from the other night

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• sick, new background on the work comp. Would love to bag my bugeye but its already close to that low.
      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
      E36 M3 Mugello rot
      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

• I love this car...

looks perfect to me!

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...t=16940&page=7

Comment

• haha thats fuckin sick

Comment

• As awesome as this build is, it's extremely intimidating for me. I am currently on coilovers and would love to bag my 06 STI for ease of driveability, aesthetics, and comfort. I love the idea of a bagged car. Rode in one and was sold. However, I don't know many folk who tinker around with cars in my neighborhood and I certainly don't know a thing about where to begin with air suspension setups.

I know full kits are generally deemed over priced but I would be happy to pay coin for a kit that included quality parts with everything I need. Seeing holes have to be cut into the bay to get the front that low was extremely intimidating as well. I've seen static Imprezas that low and they havent had to cut into metal.

It seems like you guys have learned a lot from this build with all the parties involved. Any direction/advice for me is greatly appreciated. I have the funds to do the process, just need a little guidance.

Comment

• lol...that last shot is po*n!

flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Rali@BagRiders View Post
                that's nasty

Comment

• Nice Subaru man!

Comment

• Originally posted by universe View Post
                    As awesome as this build is, it's extremely intimidating for me. I am currently on coilovers and would love to bag my 06 STI for ease of driveability, aesthetics, and comfort. I love the idea of a bagged car. Rode in one and was sold. However, I don't know many folk who tinker around with cars in my neighborhood and I certainly don't know a thing about where to begin with air suspension setups.

I know full kits are generally deemed over priced but I would be happy to pay coin for a kit that included quality parts with everything I need. Seeing holes have to be cut into the bay to get the front that low was extremely intimidating as well. I've seen static Imprezas that low and they havent had to cut into metal.

It seems like you guys have learned a lot from this build with all the parties involved. Any direction/advice for me is greatly appreciated. I have the funds to do the process, just need a little guidance.
                    It's really not that hard. If you buy a suspension that fits your car (rather than building one) the project is like installing a amp/sub setup and coilovers in one weekend. What I mean by that is the actual air strut install is really not much different then slaping coilovers in, and the control system (management) portion is mostly just a wiring project.

Running the air lines is something new, but if you work carefully, it's very straight forward.

From my research it seems like STIs may not need to have any tubbing done to the bay, some of our STI customers were able to get REALLY low by just hammering the metal out of the way rather than cutting and re-building.

Shoot me a PM if you need any details or pricing on a setup.

Comment

• Originally posted by low.slow.celi View Post
                      i was just in burlington snowboarding! i would have lost my shit if i saw this driving along, love the progress man, it looks awesome
                      Next time you're in town you should swing by. Just put 'bag riders' into google maps and it will bring you to our shop.

Comment

• Man this is so sweet!

Comment

• sorry for bringing this car back from the dead, but man. i love this car, i've been studying this build and learning the past few days. top notch work man.
                          My Build

Comment

• how are bags in the cold weather?
                            my cars:
                            1985 BMW 524TD
                            2000 Nissan Xterra
                            2006 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                            X