No announcement yet.

The Bagged Impreza Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great job kevin & will - it looks amazing!
    - Call us at: 802 . 735 . 2574 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00 Eastern -

Comment

• Sample shot:

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Need moar!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by fishmando View Post
          Sample shot:

WOW, the stance is perfect! awesome guys your hard work definitely has paid off.
          Bagriders

Comment

• bags will make girls pregnant, or at least will allow you to practice

Comment

• perfection... but still want to see the front end of the car...

flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by SubieRuby View Post
                I'm going to whore this all over Burlington. You may see it driving around soon, dumped on stock winters
                Did you put the air brake antifreeze in the tank yet? It's supposed to get super cold this weekend and if there's any moisture in the lines it could freeze up the valves.

Comment

• ^^^ ok thanks, ill do that tomorrow

Comment

• FULL PHOTO SHOOT HERE

Comment

• for being on bags... i expected it to be a lot lower..

just sayin lol

still looks cool though.

Comment

• very imprezive.lol...I'm about to get a subie...i coukdnt afford to bag it tho..,

Comment

• Originally posted by SubieRuby View Post
                          I'm going to whore this all over Burlington. You may see it driving around soon, dumped on stock winters
                          Nice I'll keep an eye for it while I roll in my gold saturn station wagon haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by awFilms View Post
                            for being on bags... i expected it to be a lot lower..

just sayin lol

still looks cool though.

Abbitt, the struts can still go lower all around, he'd have to make bigger axle notches up front though.. it all comes down to how much stuff you're willing to relocate in the bay.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

• superBBBBBB

air just made it perfect

what are the specs of the rimz?

Comment

• Originally posted by fishmando View Post
                                Abbitt, the struts can still go lower all around, he'd have to make bigger axle notches up front though.. it all comes down to how much stuff you're willing to relocate in the bay.
                                yeah thats true i figured that... i mean if youre gonna do bags do it big time!!

a lot of us static guys on sti/wrx are lower than the car is when its all the way down.

i give him mad props though cause bags are a plus when driving on the freeway or something so you dont have to lay frame the whole time like i have to do lol

and the tub part is easy (relocating)... you just hit it with a hammer super hard and you wouldnt have to cut it. i pushed mine out like an inch or 2

idk bags are too much work and money for me. ha, though they look cool i dont think i could afford it. id spend my money on a set of wheels or something

Comment

Working...
                                X