No announcement yet.

Ej6 Hatch build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple pics courtesy of AHWagner. Thanks man!

Comment

• a little update i went a little lower, got new exhaust and broke my oil pan the other day. driving down the freeway hit a hump in the road switching from road to bridge and pinched the oil pan and put a little hole in it.

which =

Good thing out of it is it motivated me to put my vtec head i had laying around on and fix a couple little things ive been meaning to do but never wanted to. so i should be coming back better than before.
      Last edited by Jcoleman134; 04-28-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Glad something good is going to come out of something bad lol. What exhaust do you have on her?

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

• sucks about the oil pan, but the car looks great!
          Basco

Comment

• Badassery!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• cant believe i missed this one, looks great, even tho those wheels are "temp" they look badass
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

• Missed the updates somehow, but this is great progress! Looks nice

Comment

• Originally posted by brsteinbach View Post
                  Glad something good is going to come out of something bad lol. What exhaust do you have on her?
                  haha me too. gotta work out some kinks today. and its 2 1/2" straight pipe all the way back.

Originally posted by Hotsauce View Post
                  sucks about the oil pan, but the car looks great!
                  thank yaaa!

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Badassery!
                  thanks manee!

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                  cant believe i missed this one, looks great, even tho those wheels are "temp" they look badass
                  Thanks man. id like to get different wheels at some point. but for now there staying i still like them haha.

Originally posted by Hondamonster View Post
                  Missed the updates somehow, but this is great progress! Looks nice
                  thank man, i appreciate it.

Comment

• Some pictures i took today,

Comment

• God I love your car.

Perhaps I missed it somewhere, but what coils are you on?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Thanks man, i dont remember if i said or not but there D2 coilovers.

Comment

• cleaaannn as fuhhhhh

Comment

• I met you at the shop when they were cutting your shock towers out more to clear the control arms. My friend was getting his car tuned. The hatch is looking good! I have one of them too, but that the moment it's my money maker and i have to keep that one stock height since I go over a lot of speed bumps. I might pick another one up to play with.

But I think I"ll just come out with either my DA or DC real low for the summer.
                            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

• thanks brooo. Ohh alright i remember that. that was awhile ago haha. i had to persuade jimmy jon one of the guys that works there my friend to cut them because i didnt have a grinder haha. but thats whats up man thatd be tight

Comment

Working...
                              X