Ej6 Hatch build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ej6 Hatch build

Got a new car guys. its a 1997 Honda Civic Hatchback. and its an automatic . lucky for me i got all the 5 speed stuff from my foor door so thats being swapped real soon. heres a couple pics of it with my suspension and lip on it. its going lower once i get tires these are way to big and rub really bad. My goal is to get it as low if not lower than my 4 door.

Anyways on to the pics of the hatch.

Im taking the roof rack off soon. im no longer going to use it. i got a couple things im going to do to it within the next month or 2 so keep checking for updates ill try and update as much as i can. thanks for looking

4 doors for more whores
    2 doors for less whores
    sell and get eg9
    so you sold your 4dr? where did the wheels go?
    Last edited by jared1988; 11-27-2010, 10:09 AM.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Jack i didn't know you had racks? Not far bahahahaha. I want racks for the teg. Shits going to look raw. Maryland doing big things.

Comment

What happened to you 4d?

Props for goin so low. What have you done to get down so much?

Comment

Clean EJ! I would say get different fog lights like the ones from PWJDM .

What are you lowered on? Ground controls?

Comment

very nice man. what are your plans for it? overall?

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              4 doors for more whores
              2 doors for less whores
              sell and get eg9
              so you sold your 4dr? where did the wheels go?
              Haha i can still fit them! they just gotta climb in the back haha. and i parted the 4 door out because i was having some problems with it. 1 being the motor started knocking. but i sold the wheels .

Originally posted by R33D View Post
              Jack i didn't know you had racks? Not far bahahahaha. I want racks for the teg. Shits going to look raw. Maryland doing big things.
              yeahh lol its not staying though.

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
              What happened to you 4d?

Props for goin so low. What have you done to get down so much?
              I parted it out. i cut the body all up for clearence to get low so it wasnt sellable lol. and thanks man, on the 4 door i cut the shock towers, and parts on the chassis so axles and tie rods would clear. and it was on d2 coilovers for a crx and ef suspension techniques drop forks.

Originally posted by bigmike View Post
              Clean EJ! I would say get different fog lights like the ones from PWJDM .

What are you lowered on? Ground controls?
              Thanks man im not sure if im going to run fogs yet. if i do it will be the ones off the 4 door because i still have them haha. and im on d2 coilovers right now.

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
              very nice man. what are your plans for it? overall?
              Thanks man, as for plans, for now. im working on converting it to 5 speed, dump it more, wetsand and buff the headlights and pull them apart and take the amber pieces out, and put a system in it. sometime next year i want to do body work, get it resprayed, and get wheels. and just go from there haha

Comment

Where's Oxer when you expect him to be there?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Pumped to see where this goes. What wheels are you thinking?
                  Stance-less

Comment

Not sure really, But im thinking TRMotorsports c3m's

Comment

Originally posted by Jcoleman134 View Post

Thanks man, as for plans, for now. im working on converting it to 5 speed, dump it more, wetsand and buff the headlights and pull them apart and take the amber pieces out, and put a system in it. sometime next year i want to do body work, get it resprayed, and get wheels. and just go from there haha
                      wheels before system lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas13 View Post
                        wheels before system lololol
                        this
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

haha i agree with both of you but i have all the system stuff from the 4 door just gotta build a box. im definitely trying to get wheels asap

Comment

Originally posted by Jcoleman134 View Post
                            haha i agree with both of you but i have all the system stuff from the 4 door just gotta build a box. im definitely trying to get wheels asap
                            haha, thats acceptable
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

4 door looked great, cant wait to see how the hatch comes out

what kinda wheels are those on the 4dr?
                              1999 Honda Prelude.
                              BC Racing BR coilovers
                              entering driveways at an angle is fun!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X