Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pjurisprudencia View Post
    Hey i saw you at Wuste! I thought you were Paolo for a sec haha

Nice shot to bad my lip was Effed up lol ! makes me miss my rieger lip though. Even when it was beat to shit. Haha naw im not paolo I get that often actually. but He is a friend of mine. That lip in the picture was from his 202. as well as my current OEM side skirt setup , We had just put those side skirts on early in the day at his pad. Thanks Paolo ! Cant wait for this year. 6 months and counting.
    C280 Build Thread
    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

Your Merc and your wheelchair rules!
      sigpic

BMW M5 V8 1993
      Slowtoys CC

Comment

cant wait to see the wheels on!

Comment

Ahhhhhh looking forward to that new wheel setup

Comment

Your car next to that civic made me burst out in laughter haha..... Great work the white on white of that merc looks so clean and fresh

mercedes 1 vs. civic 0

Comment

Any chance that green S14 you parked by in this picture, does it have a lsx in it?

Comment

Can't wait for the new wheels man. Love the white on white!
                Follow on IG
                amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
                Vintage AME Wheels
                RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
                W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by rsingh3g View Post
                  Any chance that green S14 you parked by in this picture, does it have a lsx in it?

Negative there is no LSX in this one. I know the one you are thinking of though I saw it at autocon last year. Thing is beast. Its the same color green i believe.
                  C280 Build Thread
                  C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                  E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Yeah it is. I believe it also has the same kind of wheels too lol

Comment

• LOVE what you did with the car and for you I have nothing but respect!

Instagram: lowavus
                      | Build Thread |

Comment

• Originally posted by InSpeedWeTrust View Post
                        LOVE what you did with the car and for you I have nothing but respect!

thanks man ! I love the color of your E36 its so damn clean

Anyway. Couple of small updates for you guys Got a new steering wheel. A grip royal. Some people have already expressed their dislikes about. I however love it. Also slowly getting the new wheels back together , tires mounted, Hub rings shipped from Germany.. Yeah had to order BBS metal hub rings to go from 66.56 - 82mm hub bore on these bad boys. my other option was stacking a bunch of plastic rings. the hub rings arent here yet so until then I tease you all.

since these shots were taken of the test fit earlier this week I have turned the rear camber arm in more negative because the 19x10 out back with the 225 35 still was rubbing at +13 et

Also did an airlift autopilot v2 install on my brothers Audi b5 a4 we used the airlift slam series from bag riders. He tackled most the easy wrenching on the struts which were direct bolt in. And i tackled wiring up the compressors and getting the electrical + air lines ran and working. Unfortunately we found that he has manifold carrying PN # 3215 and its been making him re calibrate the damn sensors every single morning just to turn the compressors on.

dat rear tuck doe

A fellow member with my old 18s

C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

• mad respect dude, love what youre doing with it!
                          i have two e30's sitting in my driveway but sadly nothing happens very quickly

my tumblr for anyone thats interested: http://crispyas.tumblr.com/

Comment

• damn new wheels are tits. kinda looks like auto couture supreme...fshodoe.

| CKS | HRE |
                            IG @9uns

Comment

• awesome build man. super inspirational. i have no excuse not going low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by SD202 View Post
                                A fellow member with my old 18s

that sweatshirt, this picture, that camber wear. hell yes.
                                Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                                and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                                S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X