Cool I love this!
    Mint green Mk2 build
    Daily 190E build

Comment

Very, very legit sir!
      sigpic

Follow me on Instagram! @cskzero

Comment

Sick build. That strut tower picture made me .
        Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
        Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
        70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

I had a W203 before..but the W202 is always my fave. Keep it up homie!
          Originally posted by Blackbelt
          See, that's the problem. I have no idea WTF hellaflush means. Is it a super powerful toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by mcmuda View Post
            I had a W203 before..but the W202 is always my fave. Keep it up homie!
            thanks. Which W203 did you have ? My buddy has a bagged W203 wagon over in the showroom section of the forums.
            C280 Build Thread
            C43 ///AMG Build Thread
            E320 Wagon Build Thread

Follow me on Instagram:@SD_210

Comment

that tiny signature picture doesn't come close to doing your car any justice. awesome car, awesome work all around. the current chrome and black grille looks much better and the new lip is sweet.

build thread?

Comment

This is the BEST build thread I've read all night. I've read about a dozen. The car looks awesome. This is the best example of what cars does to people. Despite everything, your love for the carlife and modding culture burns bright and true. I am really impressed with this. Awesome man!

Peep the build!

Comment

very good looking with the new lip.

Is too loud with the straight pipe?

did you mod the rear towers? pics?

any other pic of your friend's w220?

Instagram: dankasrz_s666

Comment

Originally posted by 4g63lover View Post
                    This is the BEST build thread I've read all night. I've read about a dozen. The car looks awesome. This is the best example of what cars does to people. Despite everything, your love for the carlife and modding culture burns bright and true. I am really impressed with this. Awesome man!
                    thanks man !

Originally posted by bobbyjones View Post
                    that tiny signature picture doesn't come close to doing your car any justice. awesome car, awesome work all around. the current chrome and black grille looks much better and the new lip is sweet.
                    Thank you very much kind sir, I wish I knew how to make a new one. Plus the car looks totally diff now. I like my new lip especially since its poly and flexes a lot more going in and out of driveways. But i miss the authentic Rieger lip and how low it sat. It was literally 2 inches off the ground.

Originally posted by DannyE32 View Post
                    very good looking with the new lip.

Is too loud with the straight pipe?

did you mod the rear towers? pics?

any other pic of your friend's w220?
                    No more pics of buddies W220 on here. Although he does have an instagram account with pictures of his build. And im pretty sure he has an account on here as well. Ended up just having the towers welded back in place. Nothing fancy. I needed the car back for Wuste in June. Do not need more travel either. as i already touch the ground. The straight pipe was very loud. But i did love all the looks it got. I kept getting pulled over for it though.... So i put a muffler back on.

thanks everyone keeping true to the build thread. I picked up some Lorinser LM1 reps. in 18x8.5 5x112 +38ET all around. Yeah i know... fake wheels..... but hey cant beat $60 bucks for a set of wheels in merc fitment. Sure they are thin and not very aggresive but ill space em out and rock em for a set of "winter wheels" even though im in Southern California where winter = overcast and about 65F degress outside. anyway im Going to hand polish the lips and paint the faces white. I have removed all the bolts but am undecided whether or not I want to do the bolts in black or gold. Or just polish em up again.

these are going to polish up very nicely

one wheel came with a tire so i decided a test fit was in order. even though the tire was entirely to large.

oh and the lip has already seen some carnage so .... This happened.

Which led to me getting bored and instead of spending for color match paint again I opted to go the "budget" route and spend $16 bucks on the infamous stickerbomb book I got number 2 this time. yup bringing back 2010. I really do not care what anyone thinks about the sticker bomb. but let comments start flowin.

Last edited by SD202; 09-12-2012, 11:13 AM.
                    C280 Build Thread
                    C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                    E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Im not much of a Merc fan, more of a BMW freak but, man... your C is so much win.

I like the low and front lip.

Keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOR989 View Post
                        Im not much of a Merc fan, more of a BMW freak but, man... your C is so much win.

I like the low and front lip.

Keep up.
                        Thanks im glad you like it. Funny thing about the car is that some people have mistaken it for a BMW before. when it had the amber corner lights and taillights.
                        C280 Build Thread
                        C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                        E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

been a while since i updated but fixed the front lip. Base white. Pearl. then clear.

also painted my side trim that were black to white. I finally came to my senses lol also the wheels are pearl white but these shots are all taken with a droid =(

C280 Build Thread
                          C43 ///AMG Build Thread
                          E320 Wagon Build Thread

Comment

Looks so much better whited out. I really wish you would change those tail lights though, that's the only thing I don't like about the W202. The w202 is such a classy car and the tail lights look a bit dated on such a nice car.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                            @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

very nice, sorry about the trade haha

but still a very nice car, i saw your car yesterday at AutoFashion, really clean!

good job so far!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

sweet 202 dude... really love the new look of the wheels.... lets get you some Type-A's ))

Comment

Working...
                                X