No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt even notice the tint before but it does look alot better clear.
    and the gauges look great, nice glow.

You do like to keep teasing with ideas dont you your "winter project" sounds awesome.
    But you do realise your gonna keep me from my social life

Comment

• Been busy w wedding stuff but fired it up and finished all the running gear. Still needs a windshield, mufflers, and some air compressors.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ_Y9l_CmiU&feature=plcp"]Bagged C10 running - YouTube[/ame]
      sigpic

Comment

• i cant believe i just read 18 pages hoping to finally see a properly stanced ol skool chevy, pretty bummed right now

Comment

• Originally posted by shane4585 View Post
          i cant believe i just read 18 pages hoping to finally see a properly stanced ol skool chevy, pretty bummed right now
          What is wrong with you? I hope I am just misunderstanding what you are trying to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
            What is wrong with you? I hope I am just misunderstanding what you are trying to say.
            Srsly.... go play in traffic.

Comment

• Such an epic build! A buddy of mine just bought a 54 chevy deluxe cab long bed...I should show him this build. Lol.

Comment

• Further proof that the '60s trucks are where its' at. The progress on this thing is intense, it's looking damn fine.
                - Bagged '98 Chevy S10 - Stock '88 Volvo 240DL - Broken '87 Mitsubishi Starion ESi-R - Also Broken '87 Shelby Lancer #707/800 -

Comment

• This is so sick, what was your process with the copper to age it like that, awesome tho, really love the build

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 84 Jetta Diesel

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM

Comment

• Just read though every page of the build!!!! Amazing work!

My Brother in-law and I are trying to find a truck to work on, this is pure inspiration!
                    If I can find something and I endup with questions I might just have to PM you.....

Comment

• I suggest this...

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
                      My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Nice touch!

Comment

• Thanks guys. Good news is I will be driving this thing asap! My wedding is in 3 weeks. I have been saving money and I when I get back from the honeymoon the flood gates are opening. I promised my wife to be no truck for the 4 months prior to the wedding so I would give her my 100% attention on the planning. I will return with the new driveshaft, proper flat black paint, reupholstered front seat and new chrome smoothies.

The process of aging the copper is miracle grow with enough water to make it a paste. let it sit then shake off! viola awesome patina.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Great, will look forward to it.

Comment

• This thing is sooooo beyond badass, i love everything about it

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rksphotography3

Comment

• Last little update until I return from the honeymoon.
                                Peep mirrors installed. I never liked the high mount at head level look. I like the low mount OEM ish look.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X