No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper looked better without the clearcoat.. Nice wiring there, it looks like stock

Comment

• That's funny I was gonna the the rebel wire harness also I was just looking at it last night. American made and thick gauge.
      Last edited by 89325iturbo; 03-22-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• its a great harness, I couldnt see where the extra money comes from with other companies, and tech support is a phone call away. I am done w the wiring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to get a battery and start it on monday.Also monday, the front end goes back on, the doors go back on. The bed is already on but I forgot to take pics. Shocks are in but need to be installed, I have to finish the paint, exhaust, and wait for the driveshaft to be finished.

sweet ass connectors! Do it right once!

sigpic

Comment

• so boss

Comment

• this is on another level. also the copper is such a great idea.
            Last edited by Hatech; 03-24-2012, 12:52 PM.

Comment

• thanks man, hope to post vids tomorrow.
              sigpic

Comment

• I put the front clip back on, there is no way to retain inner fenders with the wheel offset I am running. I etched and primed the entire cab and doors. All that is left is to paint the front clip and hood. The truck will need a bit more filler work and block sanding before final paint, but that will be at a cleaner booth 30 min away with high quality paint guns and DA's. Forgot the keys so I couldn't try and start it, later next week I will.

Last edited by yusoslo; 03-27-2012, 09:33 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• That shot with the hood off... just awesome.

Keep it up!!
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• amazing work, cant wait for paint! wish i had a garage like that
                    @DollaDollaDill

Comment

• Thanks guys. Paint is going to look nice, its going to take a few more days of body work to get it perfect.
                      sigpic

Comment

• =0
                        95 318ti & 96 328is

Compact Build Thread

Follow me on instagram: earlmeyeriii

Comment

• This is sick, just sick.
                          Can't wait to see it finished.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• This is how I start my truck!

This is how I fill up my truck! Sit on the tailgate and top off the fuel cell. There will be a raised hardwood bed at the plywood height.
                            sigpic

Comment

• PS I know this is my build thread for the truck, but the 550i SMG wheels came in today 9.5 +18 front and rear!

sigpic

Comment

• Those are some beautiful wheels! My 135i really needs some new wheels (please good send me a good tax return lol).

Comment

Working...
                                X