No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Due to the fact work is getting done.
    Im going to leave this here,
    It may reduce work temporarily though...

Comment

• I've been following this thread sense the week it started, it never occurred to me to post in it. I never want ti to end, It's too god damn good!

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
        Thats 1 Pady power. What is that equivalent in horses?
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
          Thats 1 Pady power. What is that equivalent in horses?
          400 dead horses
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Lets talk power shall we?

6466, 1.0 a/r divided with the 3 5/8" vband, SP qsv, jet coat EVERYTHING THAT GETS HOT, 4" intercooler. GSC Stage 3 cams for that ESSENTIAL LOPEY IDLE (no car is actually evil if it doesn't have a gnarly idle). ATI damper pulley, dry-sump, l19 head studs, titan billet mains, main studs, carillo rods, custom 10-1 pistons, a1000 fuel pump, fuel sump, -10 feed -6 return, 1000cc injectors, AEM Infinity, AEM water injection system, (I prefer prosport halo gauges personally), ditch that silly r154 (because we know it's going to pop oil seals and crap anyway) for a cd009 from a 350z, and then you'll almost be there.

No but real talk.

If you are serious about making/using real power, the crazy camber's got to go. You'll need traction.
            And also I really recommend picking your end goal for RPM now/what head work you want done before you get the bish running. Installing cams you're going to need to set your valve lash, and usually you'll have a machine shop cut the valve ends to fit. This can cost you and would also be the right time to machine the head flat, do any porting etc and make sure you head is done correctly before you buy the turbo. It is easier to save up get a turbo, and just bolt it on down the line when the car is running, than pull the manifolds off, take the head to the shop and wait for them to do it then.
            My 2c.
            Glide Boy zr71
            Want to see my car and or me talk shit? Entertainment guaranteed either way
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32175

Comment

• I am in love. I may have skipped over, but how much power do you hope to get? Think I may have missed that.

1973 Celica
              Tanner Stinson
              ASU '19

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                See? I get smarter every day thanks to the internet haha

thanks guys, next up is ripping out the 7M

updatess...

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• hell yeah man... i love just reading through this build it makes me laugh everytime

Comment

• This build is sex!! LOVE this thing. Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming
                    Insta: @pantiesmores

Build: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...hlight=versace

Comment

• Moooooore!!
                      💥😄💥
                      http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• I just read through all of this and two days and I'm excited for the 2jz. Btw this inspired me to keep thinking about buying a mk3 for my first car

Comment

• ok for real, i am coming up there and were getting this fucker going!
                          seriously. get ahold of me mufucker, its been too long.

Comment

• in 4 updates.
                            Anthony, Vancouver Canada

1990 Nissan 240sx Daily driver
                            1990 Nissan laurel [Never ending project]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• more more more more
                              sigpic

Comment

• what the fuck are you doing cunt hurry the fuck up and post some thing fuuuuuuuu

:d

Once apon-a-time world famous Photochopper
                                http://zammothechoppa.deviantart.com/ : )

Comment

Working...
                                X