No announcement yet.

Chariot of the Damned, Supra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The use of pics in this thread is effective!
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• your new seats are teh sex!

Comment

• hey champ, where did u pick up your flares ?

Comment

• Really, really, really want to see these wheels mounted, and flares of course....

Comment

• hahahah that fat kid has his fingernails painted...

Comment

• I just assumed it was a girl.

** '88 mx73 cressida ** '89 s13 240sx **

Comment

• i've seen the potential these cars have, a buddy of mine is in the process of swapping his fully built 2j in his right now. love the mk3 supras. looks good man

Comment

• paddy you fuck get pics updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate

Comment

• ^^^this.
                    i hear you about the financial-ness. im broke as a joke too.
                    wheels are tits. get thatmotherfucking key.

Comment

• p.s. i have teh same dishes holder lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post
                        Thanks bud, yeah, she's the best. we met because of my car. she came up to me at a bar and asked me about it, and when she saw it she started saying how late 80's early 90's was the best time for European and east Asian imports. She used to have a sick 85 wolfsburg cabriolet before we met, and she always supports my dorky car bullshit and doesn't think I'm a moron for dropping a grand on wheels. She even puts in work on it. She's probably the best thing that ever happened to me since buying this car.
                        sister? clone? friend that is just like her? i need that in my life
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                          sister? clone? friend that is just like her? i need that in my life
                          ...this

Comment

• Yo, love the theme of your supra.. just thought I'd share a lil from experience.

my old mk3 supra was running 18x9.5 and 10.5 et 10 all around. pretty good roll and very minor pull were needed and it never rubbed, but had to be very careful about hitting big dips while turning w the front fenders (japanese metal always seems to be a lil flimsy to me).. If you in fact got 12 inch wide wheels in back, I think you could def make them work w or w/o flares. I ran adj arms in back for camber adj but didn't have to get to extreme: think i was around 2.5-3 degrees all around.

Good idea w the side exit, I hit my rear exhaust everywhere, crunched one of the cans from the bottom a couple times, but it was worth it haha..

Keep it up! I hope you paint those wheels some type of black instead of bronze..
                            91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                            ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

• Originally posted by mk3 View Post
                              hey champ, where did u pick up your flares ?
                              Just go to www.zstore.com and look around. they should be under store>nissan 240z> oldest model year>exterior or something like that. Tell them "Johhhn-nathan Gramblesberg" sent you.

Originally posted by animal View Post
                              Yo, love the theme of your supra.. just thought I'd share a lil from experience.

my old mk3 supra was running 18x9.5 and 10.5 et 10 all around. pretty good roll and very minor pull were needed and it never rubbed, but had to be very careful about hitting big dips while turning w the front fenders (japanese metal always seems to be a lil flimsy to me).. If you in fact got 12 inch wide wheels in back, I think you could def make them work w or w/o flares. I ran adj arms in back for camber adj but didn't have to get to extreme: think i was around 2.5-3 degrees all around.

Good idea w the side exit, I hit my rear exhaust everywhere, crunched one of the cans from the bottom a couple times, but it was worth it haha..

Keep it up! I hope you paint those wheels some type of black instead of bronze..

Wow, thanks for all the advice! I'm going to PM you with some more questions. Your pre-88 looks absolutely fucking SICK. perfect drop, clean wheels, and jesus christ that HKS LET-T16 (at least i think that's what it is) exhaust looks brutal. I'd like to go 12J+ in the future, but going larger than 12 means i would be getting into seriously negative offsets and just increasing lip.
                              In the future, I'll probably either sell the rotas or keep them and get a set of ssr vienna kreis, which i've always loved, or te37's... who knows.

I'd like this build to push the limits of grotesquely wide while managing not to end up like this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3bHTZKhsTw"]THIS MAKES MY PENIS SMALL. BARF.[/ame]
                              Last edited by padraigmk3; 01-17-2011, 12:17 PM.

-Updated 07-29-2013- _ padraig@deathsquad.ca _ _

Comment

• Sub-scribed! Just read the whole lot and it's definitely awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X